Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2x06 The Tower Is Tall, But the Fall Is Short

This interaction between Shirley Manson and the baby is really creepy. So I guess she killed her real parents, stole the baby and assumed the mom’s form? Well, there’s have been stranger forms of adoption…

No kidding. We all got time machines each. We are up to here with fucking time-machines. We all long for a bungalow, or something.

I thought it was because seven ate nine. :slight_smile:

Wow, like we didn’t see that coming… :rolleyes:

Great scar makeup, BTW.

Well, seven eating nine will be a problem, too.

She is really, really a beautiful person. And she’s got a beautiful smile.

BTW, this beautiful scene in bed, this is not gonna end well.

Great fight scene. Who did the new Terminator’s hair? Clearly computers don’t understand product. :smiley:

And, of course, immediately she turns out to be a traitor!

Am I ahead of you?

A little, yeah. I’ll catch up soon.

Where are you now? I paused.

That model Terminator… the Kathy Griffin terminator… what model is that? That seems like the same model as River. Do the same models have different skins?

Oh, keep going. River just made a little round dumpling out of Kathy Griffin.

Literal LOL. :smiley:

what model is that? That seems like the same model as River.

You’re probably right. They put a lot of effort in synching their movements.

Do the same models have different skins?

Seems so. Remember that Cromartie (ugh. that name!) was a different actor in the pilot. It’s probably like clothing – they just find one that fits.

How did they get her out of the building???

Sorry I missed this. I just got home from work. Me going to bed. Looks like y’all had fun.

Sorry you couldn’t make it. Since I forgot all about it myself, I can understand, of course. :slight_smile:

Ok, so someone tried to rape Sarah, and John killed him. And that’s a shared traumatic memory that they never discuss out loud. At the same time, River is looking at the burnt out little piece of cpu chip and contemplating meaning of suicide. And young skynet is growing up so fast, now with a shrink to make it well adjusted.

I get the whole psychology theme going on here, but I don’t think the whole episode fits together very nicely. It’s clumsy.

I have to agree. This traumatic event with the guy dying, it wasn’t previously mentioned, was it? I kept thinking I must have missed an episode, but I thought I was all caught up. WTF?

Y’know I’m glad someone else said that. I haven’t even seen this episode yet. But I’ve felt that way since the beginning. The show’s execution seems very clumsy. I mean I like it. It’s ok. For a while I couldn’t put my finger on it and then I didn’t want to express it. But DBT so right. I agree.