Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2x06 The Tower Is Tall, But the Fall Is Short

Monday, October 20th, at 8 PM ET.

That’s 10 PM BT. :wink:

Or thereabouts. :smiley:

So I’m guessing there really wasn’t much interest in this? That’s sad. :frowning:

Everyone wanted to hang with Chuck. Just a guess.

Yeah, I figured as much. Maybe those of us who care can set up a time for watching our Tivoed, DVR’d, or “other-meansed” episodes…?

Of course, I haven’t watched this yet myself, so I’m no better. :smiley:

Well, Chuck >> TSCC, I guess, at least for most people. The downside of a live frak party is that you can’t flip back and forth and watch two shows at the same time.

I’m down with Tivo frak party. Tomorrow? I can’t do it yet… my torrents are coming through a series of tubes, at the moment.

Since so many people seemed to be into this show during the Terminator arc, and so many seem to have just recently discovered Chuck, I sorta figured that there would have more interest in this thread than, well, none. :slight_smile:

I’m down with Tivo frak party. Tomorrow? I can’t do it yet… my torrents are coming through a series of tubes, at the moment.

How about 10 ET?

Sounds good. TSCC, tomorrow, 10PM ET, Tivo Frak Party.

craaaaaap! just watched–and erased

I was out and about Monday night dealing with a family matter. I was watching the roads rather than TSCC.

I don’t have a recording on this end and don’t have enough bandwidth for options like Hulu and others.

Sorry RMHPH, maybe next week?

Back By Popular Demand, Tonight Only
10/21/2008, Tuesday
10PM Eastern, 7PM Pacific, 2AM (WED) GMT, 3AM (WED) UK/Ireland,
4AM(WED) Germany, 11AM (WED) Seoul, 1PM (WED) Melbourne

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Tivo Frak Party

Coming to a Frakkatorium Near You

So, is anyone else getting down with me on this? Or am I just frakking myself again?

Craaap! I’ve been wondering what I’m supposed to be doing now…

Okay, then. Solo frak party, starting… now.

(if I had a dolloar for everytime I said that…)

Just a side note… we had even a podcast on the Terminator SCC. Everyone was supposedly excited about the series then. Now that it’s at the same slot as Chuch, now all of a sudden no one cares about it anymore.

Ah, TV audience, thou art a fickle mistress.

(I like Chuck more also. So I’m not complaining.)

I was convinced I was going to watch something at 10, but nothing on the TV listings stood out. I’m here now, though. :slight_smile:

True enough. I didn’t even consider watching this in lieu of Chuck.

Can I just say what a creepy smile she had? Probably an homage to Arnie’s tooth-baring grin from the T2 deleted scenes…

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Shirley Manson pretended to be an urinal, just as the guy was about to pee on her? Am I the only one who thinks that she’s taking her job way too seriously?

(And by anyone else, I mean you, Poofy. You and I are the only ones here.)