Talented writer(s) and animator(s) needed.

Is that a single visor or two lenses? It’s hard to tell.

its a single piece of material. I don’t have it open for air-tightness.

I am not sure if i am going with a BSG storyline yet. So i updated my scout ship and created variantes of it.

This one would be my missile/bomber class fighter. For the basic animatic, i think these models should help in finding my direction.

I like this one.

This is my original design so it has a special place in my heart. This was my first attempt at building in Blender w/ subsurf modifier. I think I can improve it with some added creases.

It’s a good looking craft. The canards visually flow to the intakes.

Are the tubes under the front of the ship for missiles, or are the points on the thin parts the missiles?

If the tubes under the front are, it’d be cool if they could hinge down a bit to fire at an angle different from the direction of flight (like for ground attack).

For example, when approaching an enemy target, it could be like this
==== Hull
----- Missile Tube

But when attacking a ground target (or passing over the hull of an enemy capital ship), it would be like this.
==== Hull

-\ Missile Tube

Well, probably not that far (probably 30 degrees down or so), but I can’t really draw a picture of it here.

At this time, I don’t think i am going to have atmo scenes. I think I could create a ship for bombardment that would have downward bomb rails to hit capital targets. I don’t know if i can make my scout ship plaftorm work as is. I will give it some thought.

I have created a bomber. the 2 shots are the same model, lit differently.

Dude, the bat-shaped craft I was talking about… you nailed it! :eek::cool:

I have changed the attack ship to have the missile system and will use the new bomber design in the place of the old bomber.

Here is a model I call Jumper, it is used to transport the flyers during jumps. Any thouhgts or concerns?

I figure something shaped more like a turtle shell could endure artillery hits like Galactica did.

OR yo could elongate the shape and add ribs, much like an endoskeleton of a cockroach.

Nature has always inspired the best designs. :cool:

PS, where are the FTL coils located?

I figure something shaped more like a turtle shell could endure artillery hits like Galactica did.

OR you could elongate the shape and add ribs, much like an endoskeleton of a cockroach.

Nature has always inspired the best designs. :cool:

PS, where are the FTL coils located?

I have updated the design. I still need to add details, but i think this will work better as a jumper/transport. Any thoughts?

I want to thank Sean for the inspiration for this ship. I still need to do a bunch of details but I am liking this design.

oo cute! Cute! :smiley:

I updated the texture. My animation is going to be taking shape soon. I will post a sample hopefully in a few days.

A little rework and created this merchant ship.