Photography - Project 365

I don’t know if you know this, but to be helpful, here is one way to post your pictures here. Get the embedded tag from flickr, and go here, to convert the code in the generator for one you can usehere. There might be an easier way, but that’s how I am doing it.
Took me forever to figure out.

My thinking spot. Though plenty would say I don’t do much thinking in the first place.

I am caught up.

Proof cats can not read.

Winter in Florida.

Your car I take it? Don’t feel bad, mine do the same thing. I drive to campus in the morning and there are little foot prints all over my hood. Never mind, didn’t read the plates, LOL!

Read? Maybe. Care? Definitely not.

And today’s picture is up. I’m not particularly pleased with it - I had a great idea this afternoon but didn’t have my camera with me. I suspect that I might have to get a camera case if I’m going to carry it around in my purse.

Out of curiosity, what cameras are you guys using? I have a Canon A560.

My photo efforts to this point:
January 2

January 3

January 4

And continued…

January 5

January 6

January 7

I like when it is damp and you see little paw prints sliding down the windshield.

Well just added my first, my desk at work.

Running behind because I’m part of a trivia team that plays on Wednesday nights and didn’t get home in time. Here is yesterday; some trees in the parking lot at work.

Yeah, to properly do a Project 365 you do need to have your camera with you all the time; that’s one of the things it is designed to encourage. (Another quote from my old photography instructor; “100% of the photos you don’t take don’t come out right.”)

I use two cameras. My main one is a Sony DSC-F828. It’s a very nice camera but it is also full size and so something I can’t really carry around all the time. For that I use a Sony DSC-W80. It’s a little pocket camera that I can just stick in my backpack or jacket pocket or whatever.

Olympus FE250. Basic point and shoot digital. It’s small and fits easily into my purse. I just need to remember to get closer to my subjects most days!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Taken with my iphone who’s camera is questionable.

8 jan—my parrot and the realization I need to dust my shelf.

January 8th (today) is up!

I great at taking the pictures just slow at posting them. :slight_smile:

What is with all of these clean desks?

You’re obviously not talking about mine! :slight_smile:

There is a reason I don’t have pictures of my home desk. It’s a disaster. I put an artful piece of fabric over it when there are guests here.

I have an “office” in my department that is shared with 10 other people (something like that), and I have “my” desk, though that’s shared too… I might take a picture of that in a few days, we’ll see.

I also have a carrel in the library (also shared), which is clean because it’s public. All that’s private is a drawer I have a key to. My books! I have a picture of the books in my carrel that I took today (that was going to be today’s photo) but then I saw those angles on my way home and decided that I liked that shot better.

But “my” desk, the only one that is entirely mine, and it’s a mess. Mostly because I don’t have enough space for all my papers and books. We’re working on it. Digitization of the papers is key!

/digression

Here’s todays

While stuck in traffic I took the opportunity to snap this shot of a Chick-fil-a ad, which has two cows hanging from a water tower.