Photography - Project 365

OK, I have created a flickr group for us called GWC 365. All you flickr users, join up and start added your pics to the pool.

And I just joined the group… and uploaded today’s picture :slight_smile:

Good going, guys. I was a bit preoccupied today.

I may join you soon.

You have to have a Yahoo account to have a Flickr account?

yeah, but you can create one just for flickr, which is what I did. It didn’t ask for too much information, and the privacy controls don’t seem to be too bad.

Yeah, flickr is owned by Yahoo; probably the best thing they have though.

Here’s my picture for yesterday; took it late and didn’t get it uploaded until just now.

And here’s today’s real picture. Our long-haired dachshund Mukie spends a lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon sleeping on the sofa. (Notice how he cleverly gets just enough on his pad to claim to be on it.)

Cut and cosey.

Here is day 4. Rosey sunbathing.

Oh, that is a classic dog move. They’re like perpetual tweeners.

Nice photo.

Now there’s a blissful dog…

Ok - I’m in. My first picture - the plant my co-workers got me when I had knee surgery a couple of weeks ago. It’s in the group but Flickr and I don’t get along when it comes to hyperlinking a picture. You’ll just have to check out the GWC365 group to see it!

I was told that dogs could not look up.

If you click “other sizes” (choose medium) you should see a link for sharing at the bottom of the page. (I think that’s how they do it now. It changes.)

If you make it a CC licensed photo, others can access the link (it may be that you have to CC it to post the link yourself. I’m not sure.)

Today’s picture

The holidays are over so it is back to work. This is my cubicle, my home away from home. Actually, given that I probably spend more waking time here than I do anywhere else, I suppose home is really my home away from work.

Sunrise out back.

Sounds like fun. I won’t post one here every day but my photostream is here if anyone want to check out my 365 collection and/or Iraq and Afghanistan album (work in progress.)

Today’s pic

Our dog Stella, left inside while I go out to get the mail, looks wistfully after me wishing she could go too.

Today’s snap:

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I just put up YESTERDAY’s picture (oops), I’ll try to take one of my “office” one of these days… anyways I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying seeing all of these pics together :slight_smile: