Missing Podcast updates

I usually listen to the GWC and FitSmart podcasts on Podkicker (android) and iTunes. I haven’t seen a new podcast for almost two months. Did the podcast URL change? I have been off the forum for a while due to schedule issues.The latest ones I see on iTunes are GWC #363 (Mar 25,13) and FitSmart #47 (Mar 8,13). Please let me know.
Thanks
James

Those are the latest podcasts out. From what we heard in Modern Geek #77 they are experiencing severe technical difficulties. I’m sure we’ll hear something from them soon.

I blame Chuck. Audra sauntered in one evening and winked and that SOB divided by zero! This is why we can’t have nice things! I’ve been to their place; I’ve seen the podcast rig. It looks like frakkin’ NORAD in that room. All FLASHING AND BEEPING! There are too many failsafes in place for this not to be the work of a foreign government. I, for one, have my tinfoil tightly afixed to my cranium and am doing well. Stay strong. We’ll get through the drought.

-Trey

So the tech issues, Is it plugged in…? :smiley:

Inside Podcast Station Alpha Beta…

//youtu.be/kG-0V-85H_0

//youtu.be/WtlBZx0yV_M

lol … proof positive that “The Shatner” is ultra-awesome :slight_smile:

OB

The podcast rig became self aware. In de panic dey pulled de plug…

Either that, or it’s now named WOPR and playing against a super computer in North Korea.

Oh, crikey. I hadn’t thought of that. This could be the start of a move against NATO. Anyone seen the GWC overlords lately? They may be in danger. Shooter, put up the 'cooler signal and I’ll get Gryper involved.

Action Stations. Action Stations. Set Condition 1 throughout the thread. This is not a drill.

-Trey

If the Crue come back with metal implants in their heads, speaking in robotic tones, I think it’ll be safe to say they were assimilated.

It just occurred to to me that the new podcast rig should have a name. Maybe I should start a thread asking for suggestions. And SKYNET would definitely be off the table.

the Wholesome Open Podcast Rig ( W.O.P.R. ) ?

OB

In all seriousness - do we need to be making some sort of donation to the cause? Hardware is still freaking expensive and if some of us chipped in 5 or 10 bucks, it might be a big help…

I don’t <<<think>>> it’s a cost issue necessarily. It’s more like a time issue to deal with it. Juan is moving soon and Chuck is graduating in a few weeks. Although, as you point out, gear is expensive these days and if you wanted to contribute I’m sure the Crüe wouldn’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Wholesome Open Podcast Rig ( W.O.P.R. ) ?

you mean WOPR isn’t an npr station?

Graduation ceremony will be awesome!!

//youtu.be/yixG8pfncOs

OB

If it is, we had all better pay up during their “Pledge Drive” :slight_smile:

OB

Pledge drive? Someone get the wooden paddles and let the hazing commence!

Yes! Yes! First come the spankings, and then the ora…well, you know.

-Trey

PERVS!! I knew there was a reason I lurved you guys. :slight_smile:

While we wait how about a….