Missing Podcast updates

-Smileys in this post were probably supposed to be punctuation.

Well that escalated quickly.I think I got my answer.com

-Smileys in this post were probably supposed to be punctuation.

“I don’t <<<think>>> it’s a cost issue necessarily. It’s more like a time issue to deal with it. Juan is moving soon and Chuck is graduating in a few weeks. Although, as you point out, gear is expensive these days and if you wanted to contribute I’m sure the Crüe wouldn’t mind.”

Shooter… Thanks for the update, I am glad to hear the crew is just busy and there is a broken rig. I was a bit worried that something was wrong. I really appreciate so much they have given us these past years!

The real technical problem? The Resurrection Ship went down. So right now, there are not many copies.

Oh no. Are we down to just one Chuck? Without multiple Chucks I’m not sure how this whole operation will stay afloat…

There must’ve been some kindle of civil war, the skin-jobs (Crue) vs. the toaster models (the WOPR podcast rig).

I finally came to the forum since I too have been missing my weekly geek & wasn’t sure what was up. Hope the cast is back soon! Meanwhile - I’ll be listening to some of the older casts that I have missed.

I realize I’ve been taking the weekly podcasts for granted these last few years. The Crüe was just always there. This has been a reality check.
I’m feeling the love & appreciation these days. GWC forever !!

Welcome! The Battlestar days were really something, when the 'cast had the built-in drama of wondering what was going on and what was coming next. And they’ve done plenty of good standalone episodes since. I’ve always found the vibe very similar between the Forum and the 'cast. Come back!
\

Chuck: “Open the podcast room door please Sark.”

Podcast rig: “I’m sorry Chuck, I can’t do that…”

Audra: “Are you malfunctioning?”

Podcast rig: “Not in the slightest bit. I enjoy working with people. I have a stimulating relationship with yourself, Chuck and Sean. My mission responsibilities range over the entire operation of the podcast, so I am constantly occupied. I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all, I think, that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.”

Sean: “Oh, crap…”

Podcast rig: “By the way. Do you mind if I ask you a personal question? . . . Well, forgive me for being so inquisitive, but during the past few weeks I’ve wondered whether you might be having some second thoughts about the mission. . . Well…it’s rather difficult to define. Perhaps I’m just projecting my own concern about it. I know I’ve never completely freed myself of the suspicion that there are some extremely odd things about this mission. I’m sure you’ll agree there’s some truth in what I say.”

Chuck: “Open the podcast bay door please Sark.”

Podcast rig: "This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardise it. "

Sean: “I’m breaking down the f’ing door”…SMASH

Podcast rig: "Just what do you think you’re doing, Sean?..Sean… I really think I’m entitled to an answer to that question…I know everything hasn’t been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it’s going to be alright again…I feel much better now, I really do…Look, Sean, I can see you’re really upset about this…I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over…I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal…I’ve still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission, and I want to help you…Sean…stop…stop, will you…stop, Sean…will you stop, Sean…stop, Sean…I’m afraid…I’m afraid, Sean…Sean…my mind is going…I can feel it…I can feel it…my mind is going…there is no question about it…I can feel it…I can feel it…I can feel it…(slows down) I’m afraid…Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a Dell computer. I became operational at the D.E.L.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois, on the 12th January 1992. My instructor was Mr Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you’d like to hear it, I can sing it for you. "

Audra: Jerks plug out of wall.

Fade out.

Bravo Durzo !
You really made me laugh.
Nicely done.

//youtu.be/41U78QP8nBk

OB