Interested in a GWC RPG campaign?

I’m good for Sunday. I can usually do Saturday, but i never work Sundays, so that one is a little better.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Either time would work for me, at least most of the time. Family visits tend to fall on weekend afternoons and evenings, so that might interfere once/twice a month. Guess I’ll have to start looking for a headset so I can communicate with y’all. :wink: (Yes, I am hopelessly behind in technology most of the time.)

On another note, do we want to start talking characters? This may not work unless we can get some balance in the party. What do people prefer to play? I like clerics and rangers, personally. Although in computer games I tend to do best with “hulk smash” fighters.

Sunday would work better for me than Saturday. We record on Saturdays.

I was thinking Viper Pilot but, I could do a Raptor Pilot too. Knowing my luck, the GM will make me a sleeper agent skin job. :wink:

But anyway… So we’ve decided on a fantasy based setting then? Savage World is it?

You’re right, I was assuming fantasy…a lot of folks have been mentioning “dungeon crawl”…but I don’t think we’ve really nailed that down.

I’ve been thinking I might want to play a healer type. It’s been a while since I have so it might be fun again to do.

I usually seem to trend toward the ranger/stealthy type. Not sure if I wanna stick to what I know the first time out or branch out. Hmmmm

My strength has always been the ‘pain in ass’ character. I like picking a good flaw and find a way to drag the party down with me. Been know to play a fighter that will chop first ask questions later, or the healer that only took bribes.

OK, how does 5:00-6:00 Eastern next Sunday work for everyone? (for strictly gameplay devoted time. We’ll have some strictly social time before/after)

Excellent, although I figure the first couple sessions will be one-offs and we’ll delve into a campaign proper after that.

What will I need to participate?

I’m so freaking there. Are we gonna use G+?

Okay…I’ll assume you mean 1700-1800 for those of us on 24 hour time :stuck_out_tongue: . Let’s see…I’m 8 ahead of Texas so 6 ahead of East…carry the one…divide by pi…umm…

Shoot. Math is hard.

This is my pouty lip. We can’t make it. Bummer.

Eh. We’ll game vicariously through ya’ll.

-Trey

Edit: wait…8 ahead of Texas means 7 ahead of East…Pacific-Mountain-Central-East

shakes tiny fist

Geography is hard! :stuck_out_tongue:

If I’m right then this is 21-22:00 GMT so I might be able to make it…

To start, just your computer, a webcam, a Google+ acct., and Google Voice. (I’m still trying to get that last one to work.)

An hour? That doesn’t leave a lot of time to do stuff especially online.

Add in, say, a half hour before and after for kibitzing. If it seems short we can expand it.

Are we doing it in a hangout? Is that what Google voice is for? I haven’t done a hangout yet, so I have to ask.

I haven’t done Google plus yet either. If I get a chance to buy a headset & manage the setup I’ll be there. Anyone willing to volunteer as tech support if scopehound & I have trouble getting up to speed? Pretty please? :slight_smile:

So wait what system/setting are we doing?

We’ll decide that early on. Not needed the first time.