Eve Online

No Corp yet.

However jump onto the GWC channel in game and we hang out there.

We will be setting a corp up though as more and more Eve folks come out of the wood work.

Currenlty most of us our in Oursulert (or something like that - one jump away from Mies anyway)

What is your in game name and I will add it to the first thread.

Fozza

My Caldari is Rikus Stark. The Minmatar goes by Rannock Drayden. I’ll go look for that GWC channel right now.

Oh, and btw Uchiha Daisuke, I’m liking the Capsuleer app for my iPhone. I tried another one, maybe EVE Tracker, but it just kept crashing on me.

That’s it! I know its kinda lame, but I was in a hurry and couldn’t come up with something better at the time. Should have just used my normal MMO name…

OK All, here is the info…

The office is in Renyn, Chemal Tech Factory. The Corp name is “Galactic Rebellion”. Just apply!

The tax rate is 5%. The office is costing me 10,700,000 ISK per month. As long as the office is covered, that’s great. Anything else will be to cover books, ammo, etc. The Tax is to run the corp, not for me to make money.

Here is the plan:

1. Get people on a good training program with a direction of combat.
  2. Get people up to Level 4 missions. My current toon is almost there, and I know a good agent a few jumps away. I am currently running Level 3 missions in Grin.
  3. After that, start thinking about PVP Low-Sec action!

We can also look into Faction Warfare, but I want us to be able to pay for ships and stuff, hence the Level 4 missions.

See you in Eve!

Commander Declan

Oh, also, if you mine, build, etc, thats awesome too! I have limited background in these areas but all are welcome.

I can host a 10 member corp right now. That will expand to 20 on Saturday. I will also be able to accept races other then Gallente on Saturday as well, with at least 4 members, but I will quickly raise it to 8 members. If needed, I will train up some more to add more members who aren’t gallente.

I think I’m going to stay independent for now, but I’m always up for various fun. Jumped in with The3 for a couple of quick missions (his) today before knocking off to record the Podcast and had a great time.

Corps in Eve aren’t really like guilds in other MMOs, IMHO. While guilds seem to be more of a group one hangs out with, Eve corps seem more like real-life corps, designed for money- and war-making organization. The good news is that there’s not a lot you can’t do early on in the game without a Corp. I figure I’ll jump into one once I have enough experience to figure out what my goals are in the game.

Yep ypu need to improve your Ethnic Relations there buddy.
Just been turned away from the Office because I’m Amarr (why does nobody love us :frowning: ).

Think the idea is a great one I have some spare ISK if we run low on cash. Lets see if we can’t bring in the new comers and get them doing lv4 asap.

Maybe it’s the slavery? Just sayin’… :slight_smile:

Meh everyones a critic!

Definitely the slavery

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it…!!

Being a slave or owning one?:confused:

Intergalatic Slave running is one of the few pleasure we have left! Embrace your inner Amarr…:smiley:

Should we all be running missions for the same fraction or group so that we can build up standings as a corp with the same people.

Fozza

I’m inclined to second Chuck’s sentiment at the moment. While I’ll admit I’m quite a n00b, I currently don’t see any significant need for a corporation. That is, I don’t see what we’d need a corp for that we can’t do on our own.

I say we just form ourselves as an unofficial “guild.” While nothing smaller than full corps are actually supported by EVE yet, they probably will be down the road when smaller player-owned structures (like mini asteroid bases) are introduced.

Sure would love to play with chuck and sean and drew but they won’t post their names for whatever reason. Sigh

Hey happy with whatever you want to do. The important thing is that you enjoy being in Eve.

The Corp will be there when you are ready to jump in. Otherwise for training tips and help don’t forget that we will all be hanging out in the GWC chat room in game. So if you don’t get something or have some noob questions (after playing on and off since the beginning I still have em! ) then catch us there.

Tip about Jet-Canning, Chuck. I rename my jet-cans to be the same as Eve Online’s default naming for an anchored Giant Secure Container (GSC).

When flippers are in the system unless they look closely at the Overview (GSC’s are yellow circles, while jet-cans are white) or fly to within 1000m, they will assume your mining into a GSC and will look elsewhere for kicks.

Works especially well if there are a load of GSC’s in the field. Also it takes only a few seconds to rename. I keep the name in a notepad for copying ans pasting. Since doing this I haven’t been flipped at all for about 4 months.

We could always do like a smuggler fleet, just kinda come in to work whenever we feel like it. =P

Also, a reminder to all of you in New Eden: Get rid of your CSPA charge! It sucks trying to contact another GWCer for the first time and you have to shell out ISK to do it.

Hi All!

The Corp can now accept different races, even those slavers…

There are currently 4 members, ready to add more!

Lux

Oops, as soon as I hit submit, we got member #5!