Eve Online

There’s a reason it is called “epic” :slight_smile:

Yep. Just finished Part 2. Rockin my Gallente Destroyer. I may have underestimated my ship upgrading time lol

Yeah I’m thinking of jumping on since I can’t sleep or right after down time. It should be empty enough to jump in my Taranis and de-ass the area. I’ll have to leave some of my cool crap there but hey thems the breaks.

This game brings the phrase “Space is BIG” into a whole new light for me.

Name: Gavyn Lumier
Race: Gallente
Primary Profession: Mining
Secondary Profession: Ratting
PvP? Not solo, and not big fleet engagements. Goonswarm can kiss my ass.

I am so not having a good night tonight. Just lost my second destroyer of the night. First was cause I’m a putz. Second was cause I got warp and web’d and just swarmed by frigs. Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

Sigh.

Know that feeling. Lost three destroyers in one night last week.

After a little help from SP up there my luck changed dramatically. I’m doing the final epic mission arc mission right now…Dude’s got mad resistances/shields though.

Oh what are you(Steve), Chuck, Sean, and Juan’s names?

Jumping my way to Oursulaert. Handle in game is Fozzadan

Steve Von(something)

:slight_smile:

Also have Rusty Shackelford which is probably going to be spun off to another account in a few weeks.

Time for a Cookies & Beer Eve centric podcast. :wink:

Ok well that was upsetting!

Jumped to the system. Then looked for the nearest 0.4 system to go ratting.
Was having fun taking down a Pirate BS in my Drake when I made the noob error of not checking my scanner for locals.

Ended up getting my ass handed to me very quickly by some player called Kortec,Who webbed me then blew me up and then the BS I was destroying.

It had a half mill bounty on it too

Now in dock needing new ship and equipment.

Think I might head to Jita and rebuild.

Let me know if this GWC clan thing is going ahead.

Cheers

Fozza

I don’t know if it has been mentioned but I found a couple apps to track your training in EVE. EVEMon is a nice little program for the PC That lets you monitor your training in real time. EVE Tracker is a nice one for the Iphone that also lets you monitor your training.

Hi All,

Been a long time listener of GWC, and even called in a few years ago.

I also play Eve.

If you want to get something started let me know. I will start up a corp for us. For now it would be out of Grinacanne. We would run missions until people had some skills to venture into Low-Sec. Or maybe when people have their skills up enough I can bring you into a PVP corp I belong to in low-sec.

I have been playing for over 6 months now and have a bunch of PVP kills to my name. Been killed a few times as well, but that is part of the game!

Let me know!

Okay, I’m officially done with finals (woot!), so I’m going to get a little more into EVE. As soon as I finish the starter mission sequences, I’ll make my way over to Oursulaert – I’m just such a complete newb, I want to wait until I actually have a shot at making it in one piece.

Why don’t we get all of our names down in one place? Like maybe edit the first post in this thread & keep a tally of who’s who?

Good idea. Also do the epic mission arc, you can do it in a frigate/destroyer but if you need help with it ask. I’m Delin Arekma.

Also either me or Uch are usually in the GWC channel/chatroom on Eve

Yeah go ahead and set up the corp.

“If you build it…they will come…”

Also what is your in game name so we can add you into the first thread.

Epic mission arc?</newb>

I’m “Tre Nummar,” by the way.

Pretty sure the Steve Von(Something) is Steve VonRechnungswesen

Hi all!

I’m new to the forums, but I’ve been listening to the podcast since the break between seasons 4 & 5 of BSG. It’s about time I got on the forums here.

Anyway, I just heard EVE mentioned in the last podcast. Only this past week did I coincidentally resurrect my EVE subscription, which was short lived when it began. I might be the only person even more Noober than Chuck’s crew.

I’ve been focusing on my Caldari pilot this time around, but I also have a Minmatar tucked away and getting no training. Is there a GWC type of corporation yet?