Attention OGs

oh, and since we’re on the subject, I want to lobby for GWC’s first official callsign change. “Icebox” just doesn’t do it–it’s gotta be “Beaver”)

I like Icebox. It’s unrelated to any kind of genitalia in any language.

And besides, everybody calls me Beaver anyway. :o

I don’t know why that should be of concern when referring to you :eek:

and actually, I’m not completely sure your assumption is true anyway

11 are known. One will be revealed.

Who is teh Final OG?

[spoiler]It’s RonMooreHasPrettyHair!! Well, that was easy. Now if only BSG had a Members List. We’d be done wit it already.[/spoiler]

Next time I’ll post something in order to improve my reputation, I’ll make sure I do it when you’re asleep :slight_smile:

Right, so it’s actually “Beaver’s 10” right now.

The prophecy has been fulfilled. :smiley:

So what are my duties (IYKWIM) as the Final OG? Do I have to bring balance to the Force or something? I could lead you all to Earth, but it’s a pretty short trip. :rolleyes:

Congrats on fulfilling the prophecy.

Congratulations!

It’s nice to get one of the BSG-theists into the OG ranks… muwahaha infiltration! :stuck_out_tongue:

if we were organized enough to have assigned duties, this place’d be a lot scarier.

congrats

Thanks. Finally having lots of spare time pays off. :slight_smile:

Soon we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi (IYKWIM), soon we will have our revenge! :smiley:

Probably true.

congrats

Thanks. You and Bender both. :o

As Final OG, you’ll have to host the first OG meet-up.

How soon can you get here?

So, is THAT what they’re calling “having no life” these days? :smiley:

Yes, how soon?!

Congrats Poofy.

So you guys aren’t taking any more applications?

Only about infinity more. After infinity, that is it…no more. None of this silly Buzz lightyear “Infinity and beyond” nonsense.

Well, I was just gonna call you Beaver through the month of June, and now, sadly June is over. But perhaps I should do a poll (IYKWIM!) to vote on whether to continue to call you The Beave. I actually had an episode of Leave it Beaver TiVoed and was planing to watch it last night, but I feel asleep.

OG job requirements:

1. The ability to lead a pet pictures thread down to the gutter all by yourself

2. The ability to imitate Solai’s voice or at least the ability to say Cheeseburger in a funny way

3. A commitment to keeping the “Straight to the Gutter” thread going.

4. Be nice to Beaver!

I have so many names. I feel like Satan. :smiley:

So you guys aren’t taking any more applications?

There’s no application. It’s automatic as soon as Galaxy Ranger receives the €1000 processing fee. He said he’d take care of all the paperwork. Didn’t you get the message that he sent to everyone?

He did send it to everyone, didn’t he? :eek:

Well, I only cash in on men, beautiful girls can pay their membership bill through other means. In my defense, I have expenses to cover, all this food I have to order in because, you see, I can’t just go out and shop, I have to watch the forum for any possible IYKWIM insertions.

Damn! I did get the message. But I mistakenly sent him 1,000 dollars instead of 1,000 Euros!! Crap! That’s mean I owe him money right, because of the value the dollar?