Attention OGs

Lady D, welcome to the club of impetuous, sharp- and dim-witted bunch known as the OGs.

Gentlemen, there is a Lady D among us, remember to put the seat down.

Thanks, talos!

this is just the latest sign of how unnaturally attached I’ve become to all of you.

Holy Cow! I didn’t realize how close you were, Lady D!

Congratulations! I was wigged I made it over 300!

Does this make me a Spartan…?

Go Lady! Go D! wahooooo! :smiley:

All hail LADY D
Galactica Watercooler’s newest OG !! :smiley:

The OG Alpaca says: “Mmm, you smell a lot better than the other ones.”

Congrats LD !!

Go LadyD wooooooooooooo

I humbly bow before Her Awesomeness.

What what the OGs be without a Lady?

They’d be like Starbuck without booze,
They’d be like boobs without god,
They’d be like HotDog without a rash,
They’d be like Pike without a lawn,

They’d be meaningless.

Welcome to the club, wear your new badge with pride!

Congrats Lady D!!! :slight_smile:

Lady D!!
Congratulations!! We are so fortunate to have you as our Final Sixth OG.:slight_smile:
Shame, shame—nothing but shame on my house. I am so remiss for being so belated with my congratulations!! :o

Here is the very least I can do:

BEATRICE: I wonder that you will still be talking, Signior, nobody marks you.

BENEDICK: What, my dear Lady Disdain! are you yet living?

BEATRICE: Is it possible disdain should die while she hath
such meet food to feed it as Signior Benedick?
Courtesy itself must convert to disdain, if you come
in her presence.

BENEDICK: I…the thing is…um…I’ll be in my bunk.

Hey, can Pike and I play?

Play, what do you want to “play” with Pike? Do I even want to know?

Huh Whut? That’s like Lee (as CAG) asking Hot Dog “Hot Dog, would it be okay if I please fly this mission with you?”

Ok, let me rephrase. As Pike and I meet the qualification of OGness but are not OGs, can we contribute to your OG par-tay?

That’s weird - I wonder why you guys aren’t OG’s?

I think we like party crashers. And you two are guests of honor anyway. Maybe even guests of honour.

But Topgun might want to do the Alpaca Red Eye test on you.

There’s just one rule: you’ll need to post something that’ll make Bunktime go to his bunk. :smiley:

Edit: Oh, and rule number two: no jokes about beavers from Jersey.

Forum “leaders” can’t be OG’s. They’re already their own special breed. :slight_smile:

I’m actually in a hotel room right now, so I’m not sure about the bunk protocol in this case :eek:

Oh I see. Well that makes sense.

I’ve always assumed that. As moderators, can you not change your status? I mean to be fair, Leon and Boxy have been posting since '06 and deserve honorary OGs.

First - Congrats Lady D

I need to start posting more darnit - I remember the days before the forum (didn’t post much back then, but read a lot) - seems so long ago, but it has been less then a year - but aren’t we coming up on the year anniverary of the forum?

ETA: well looking at my nifty dog tag - looks like we have a few more months (since I joined with in the first week/day of the forum’s existance) - so we are looking at Sept.

Woohoo! Yay Lady D! I dream of the day when I might shed my alpaca wool for a shiny OG … jacket? An OG jacket? Yeah, let’s go with jacket :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Speaking of which, I just broke 100 posts! I feel precious compared to 1000