Attention OGs

how about and/or? more options that way :wink:

Super-inflated ego. Check.
Thread rambling. Check
IYKWIM key installed. Check.
Thread jacking. Check.
Punch and Paaah. Check.

Welcome to the OG, Starbuccaneer!!!

Welcome Starbucaneer! Iā€™ve lost count are we the Magnificent Seven OGs now? Or Eight is Enough? Or the Fellowship of Nine? Whose the OG in charge of member count?..woahā€¦um ā€¦he heā€¦ I said ā€˜memberā€™. IYKWIM!

itā€™s nine, 'cause Pike and Solai are alpacas in name only.

ten if you count UnofficialBoxy :smiley:

Then the Nine Nazgul perhaps? Who is the Lord of the Nazgul (Witch King of Agmar) (Solai?) and who is Gothmog ? Pike? Showing of my Lord-of-the-Rings geekiness hereā€¦

erā€¦maybe we should go with Fellowship charactors: Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Gimli, Merry, Pippin, Sam, Frodo and Boromirā€¦thatā€™s nine.
Or maybe I should just call it a night.

donā€™t fret over it, Thot. we wonā€™t be nine for long :slight_smile:

I would like to second that. :smiley:

Imagine when I hit OG status. That wonā€™t be too far off, I suppose. If the Members List makes sense, then I think I might eventually be Number Ten. What happens when you have twelve models of OG?

Looks like Old Tmer leads the race.

RE: Twelve models. Do we pick which model we are most like or have someone else choose?

Cavil
Leoben
Dā€™Anna
Simon
Doral
Six
Sharon
F?n?l 5ive
Tyrol
Tigh
Anders
Tory

Galaxy Ranger
Pike
Top Gun
Solai
frakkintalos
ThotFullGuy
LadyD
Armando
Starbuccaneer

Have fun choosing who you be?

Some where before some brave soul (Armando) dubbed me Doral. So I will bear the burden of the latte toddling metrosexual.

At least Iā€™m not Simon.

Iā€™d leave it to the GWC Three.

Iā€™ll be Three. I always wanted to see great boobs everywhere I go and that way I can take 'em with me.

Russian or Ukrainian ones? That would be more up my alley, I suppose.

Welcome Old Timer!!

So, the OFG (old forum guy) made it to OG status. Congratulations, youā€™re probably the fastest OG ever!

Congrats OT. Iā€™ll see you at the GWCaholics meeting tonight. :wink:

Wow! How cool is it to have so many OGs!

Congrats Starbuccaneer!

Congrats Old Timer! Woo-hoo!

Iā€™m just giggly Iā€™m in the 400ā€™s! I never thought Iā€™d post anywhere, ever, that much!

Huge hugs to all OGs and hearty GWC salutes!

love, me! b! :smiley:

PS: Consider your Alpacas pimped!

There are some great things about being a woman. :eek:

Congratulations Old Timer! May your wisdom keep us all on courseā€”whether that course be toward the gutter or otherwise.

We have a new member in our elite society:

The Herder of the Alpacas can haz join teh OG?!

Now that thereā€™s eleven OGs besides me, Iā€™m gonna call yā€™all:

ā€œBeaverā€™s 11ā€

youā€™ve graduated from alpaca status. good thingā€“no more herding yourself.

(sometimes I think my purpose in life has become to set 'em up for Galaxy Ranger. oh, and since weā€™re on the subject, I want to lobby for GWCā€™s first official callsign change. ā€œIceboxā€ just doesnā€™t do itā€“itā€™s gotta be ā€œBeaverā€)