Attention OGs

Ha. It is funny because the whole OG thing was an oversight. Chuck was pretty clear at the beginning that although they thought about setting titles per number of posts, doing so would potentially cause bad behaviors, spamming and the like. As Sean put it, “We are all just homeys” The OG thing was something they put in place as a test when the board first was put together and subsequently forgotten. When GR first achieved OG status, everyone was confused. Chuck recalled soon after that they had put that code in there, and, well you know the rest.

…and by then it seems kinda stupid to go remove it, so we just let it go. The good news is that it’s set high enough that we’re not seeing too much “yeah!” post padding to get to the 1k point.

And still, we really are all homeys. :slight_smile:

The whole OG thing has taken on a life of its own. When my status was pending, I remember thinking of asking if one of the moderators or the Trinity could change me back to an Alpaca. But then I realized how much fun it is. As was the original intent, I didn’t think we (as OGs) should breed contempt or jealousy. All that has already played out in humorous ways. So as Chuck said, “We really are all homeys.”

Ok… <cracks knuckles> how about this:

Jewel Staite and Morena Baccarin are having a sleepover party at Morena’s place in Southern California. Anyone can join them for their pillowfight and subsequent snuggling as long as they can answer a trivia question on the works for Frank Herbert.

Wait. I think I went way too complicated. How about this:

Eight. Lawnchair. Whip cream.

well, sure, now! no longer wearing the same alpaca suit since September

or God without boobs?

'sokay. you’re not actually in your house this week, so it doesn’t count :wink:

BEATRICE: Courtesy itself must convert to disdain, if you come
in her presence.

BENEDICK: I…the thing is…um…I’ll be in my bunk.

lots of bawd in Shakespeare. never considered the above to be…until NOW!

and thanks, I loved it!

like that’s even a question!!

oooh, jackets…can there be matching boots?

I can’t argue with that. I thot about letting mine slip by unnoticed, but no chance of that with talos around :slight_smile:

You really threw me off track there mentioning the beautiful Jewel Staite. Now, if I could only find the happy medium between Jewel Staite and Leah Cairns…

edited for stupidity

You’re very very welcome. And just as side note: Emma Thompson is awesome—Branaugh was fool to lose her.

Hear, hear - I always thought he was a big moron for letting her go. I thought they were an great team. What an idiot…:slight_smile:

yeah, but she traded up. new hub’s actually got lips

I just don’t think we can abide by that rule… it’s so hard! Hard to abide by, you know. Frak.

There, now perfect.

FOR REALS! A stupider decision has never been made. But Kenneth is just so full of his own awesome that he can’t have someone so quietly, non-egotistically, equally talented and beautiful.

Hey hey hey, Starbuncaneer. Looks like you’re in the 900+ posts range. I see a new OG joining the ranks soon!!!

The OG Alpaca is chomping at the bit !

I’d bet a quarter that after tonight’s ET + PT frak parties I’ll no longer be the only geekgirl in the room :wink:

Gentlemen, today we welcome another of the fairer sex into our midst:

Starbuccaneer!!

Baltar Baltar!

Thanks! It took me a week longer than I thought since I got all busy at work, but I’m here. And I couldn’t have done without y’all. Hooray!

Happy OG Initiation, Starbucc!

I’ll have a Latte in your honor tomorrow morning!

So, what’s the male-female OG ratio now? Enough already for an orgy?

OG= Orgy Group?

I’m only guessing. Onward gents!

Or Girls.