Xbox community

Here’s me.

how do u get the full body. i went on xbox live .com and it would only let me get the pic i chose. where do i go??

When your on XBL, click on “Manage Profile” & it should show the entire body.

When your on XBL, click on “Manage Profile” & it should show the entire body.

Ta-Da!!! It’s dressy me!!

I dig your scar

Easiest way is just to just enter the following into your browser:

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/ShadowAceDDB/avatar-body.png

SHABAM ITS THE BOMB!!!

hehehe. ya i have a leather jacket and i wear it to every school dance so ya. :smiley: ps. thanks DBT

Let’s see what the GWC Xbox crew looks like so far:

(from left: Adriana, deathbytray, Mr. Lister, Sir and ShadowAce)

And Part 2:

(from left: tanstaafl, Topgun and Yorick)

One of the cool new feature is the Xbox Live Party where you can watch a movie or a tv show or play a game together, we should try to set up one :slight_smile:

Woohoo!!! GWC Group Picture!!!

Awesome. A Lost spinoff?

this is frakkin great. although id prob stay there for about half an hour then find some rocks and go fishing with my beastly stepdad. yup im a fisher guy. nebody else here like to fish?? or shold someone start a new thread in the off topic about fishing??

Survivor: Geek Island, perhaps? I just picked a random picture to serve as a location of our Avatar Virtual Meetup. Suggest a different location, and I’ll photoshop that in real quick. Takes me seven seconds to do it.*

• if I had a nickle for everytime I said that… :eek:

Never tried fishing, but I’d love to try. I just need someone to go with, and I’ve never known anyone else who wants to give it a shot.

oh god its a blast. especially when you catch a fish, and when you catch a big one its pretty cool. biggest one i caught i belive was this season. 13" sea bass. it was a pretty awsome feeling looking at him on my hook.

Sounds good. So, fishing for 13" seabasses, that doesn’t sound like hanging out at the local pond or streams, that sounds like ocean fishing! That’s awesome. That’s really the part about fishing that appeals to me: going out into the ocean on a boat. That sounds so much cooler than wading out into a local stream in a rubber onesey.

You’ll have to teach me all about fishing, if we ever run into each other. I know nothing about it.

Change of venue for the GWC Avatar Virtual Meetup. New location: Erf.

well i dont go out on a boat, to expensive. where we go is this awsome spot on the rocks. but its not like rocks stretching out to the ocean. its like a cliff. its really awsome. its away from the road. beautilful view when you look your left form where we stand. and good catch. what is usually expected is scub, sea bass, sometimes striper, and occasionaly flownder. ok um should i make a thread for this in the off topic?

Yeah, sure. Make a “fishing” thread in geek hobbies, perhaps.

We make awesome team!!!

Some of us look way too happy to be on Erf. We should look more solemn & confused. You know to fit in.