Xbox community

Hi all, as suggested by CodeAndrew, I thought a thread where we can list our gamertags and online games played may be a good idea.

Mine:
deedub200168

Games
GOW, Proj Goth 3, Battlestations Midway, Splinter Cell amongst others.

BTW I also have the BSG game Vivendi released a while ago. Craaaaaaaap. I hear there’s another one on the way (poss online thru XBL?) so wouldn’t THAT be a great way to bring the GWC crew together!

gaf

Just FYI, I added “Gamertag” to the user profiles, and if you add yours there, you’ll see it appear under your avatar. Just trying to help – and will totally jump in later next week when I manage to score a 360.

Meteor VII

That’ll make life much easier

Sgt.Shmee

GOW, Forza 2, Madden 08, Rainbow 6 vegas, Halo 2 and 3 (hopefully).

Dewy9
Battlefront 2, baby! Those guys who play online all the time kill me sooo incredibly quickly, though.

Well, I just started adding up all the folk here on the GWC forum with gamertags as friends. I thought that it would be cool if we all added eachother. Undoubtedly, I have missed a few folks, but if anyone else wants to get in on it, feel free to post a reply on this thread. I figure this will probably make it easier if anyone wants to set up some Halo 3 matches.

Plus, everyone here seems pretty mature, another reason for adding up the folks on the GWC. The whole having swears and racial insults thrown at me while playing online has sort of put me off online gaming, but I am willing to give it another shot.

i havent got online set-up so i dunoo if you can add me but its JewUnit69…my brothers wonky

Naw, it doesn’t work that way; you need your Xbox connected into the internet for it to work.

There’s an older thread titled XBL Gamertags that started up also, it has a few tags on it as well.

I just got my 360 for Christmas, so I’m soooo new at the XBLive thing…but count me in as:

ALPACAGUNNER

see you on the battlefield eventually, I still need to get a hard drive so I can online play !!

I have an idea. Anyone out there in the GWC community who has Xbox live should plan a meetup in a game like Halo or Call of duty. We can have about 16 people in a party and have a tournament or just talk about stuff. If you are interested in thi9s then leave your xbox live gamertag on your replies and i’ll try to make a date for a meetup. I’ll send you info on the posts or over xbox live. Thanks and have a merry new year

Instead of getting a hard drive, couldn’t you just get a memory card instead? Although hard drives are very useful for storing game downloads and updates.

RabidScotsman66. Send me a friend request.

I’m down for come Call of Duty 4 meetups. I don’t play Halo much anymore.

Because I’m in a military school, have a pregnant wife and two 9-week old german shepherd puppies, I may only get to play a few times a week though.

tag is jmarquis

I know what you mean. The Online gaming community seems really awful sometimes. Something about not being face to face makes people act like real jerks. Send a friend request if you like, would be glad to have a “civilized” community to play with online.
Gamertag: ddawglve

david

Friend requests sent………….

just got a 360 for xmas too, here’s my gamertag: tonylst
:slight_smile:

I was thinkin of something we could do thats kinda cool. Sense i would get mad going throgh everybody to find gamertags everyone that has a gamertag report here. then ill friend request u guys and we could do a meetup on CoD4. ?

I’m down for…

CoD4
GTA4
NHL08
or like something on XBLA (Catana, Corsica(I believe that’s what it’s called. It was free awhile ago)

Cool videos about the NXE launching next month. Can’t wait for the Netflix integration (and apparently HD streaming will be available right away, shiny!)