X-Men Frak Party

“No humans are to be harmed.”

You know, calling them “humans” like that doesn’t exactly make you not set yourself apart.

Oh, I hear you. That’s what FSL is for!

Good thing this large quasi-government agency didn’t make any backups. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Morph… I don’t sense… anything.”

It’s like he never existed!

Oh my god! They killed Morph! You bastards! :eek:

“It’s adamantium tasting time, bubs!”

No thanks. It’s got that metallic edge to it.

Female president? Insanity! :eek:

“The fuzzball’s a mutant!”

That kind of bar, I figure that would make him more popular.

“Surrender, mutant!”
“Of course… NOT!”

What can we say? It was the '90s. They didn’t know better. :rolleyes:

Ouch. That was particularly painful. There are an awful lot of corny jokes in this one.

“I summon the power of thunder and lightning!”

You know you don’t actually have to announce that, don’t you? :rolleyes:

And, also redundant, since lightning will summon the thunder for you.

So does this timeslot work for this? Would 8 be better?

It may need some tweaking. I know there are other GWCers, like Sithwitch, that would enjoy this too. We’ll have to shop it around and see what works.

I’m also putting some effort into the weekly geek panels on G+, which are Wednesdays at 10, so that timeslot is out.

That’s already Whedonsday anyway. :slight_smile:

Hey Everyone, I am new to this forum but a life long X-men fan. Much like Mr. Jonolobster, my love for the original X-men series opened me up to the world of superheroes! It seems that your viewing nights are Tuesdays, which I often work, but please do not rearrange the schedule for me since I work different nights every week. I am looking forward to getting back into the original series and actually having someone else to share the awesome with.

I suppose Tuesdays it is then. It’s the least crowded TV night in my house. I’d prefer 8:00 - 9:00 because NEW GIRL is on at 9:00 and I love Zooey Deschanel so very, very much.

Maybe when NEW GIRL is in reruns we expand to four episodes?

Welcome to GWC, TheDavatoni! Hope you survive the experience!

Can we actually move this to 8:00 PM tonight? NEW GIRL is back from reruns and it’s been too long since I’ve had my Zooey fix. I’m jonesin’, man. Jonesin’!

Tonight we’ve got two exciting X-Men episodes that really delve into the series proper, after last week’s Sentinel-centric pilot. These episodes introduce two of the best-know X-Men villains, Magneto and Sabertooth.

[i]“Enter Magneto” - A powerful mutant attempts to break Beast from prison. Professor Xavier recognizes his age-old foe Magneto, who aims to start a war against humanity.

“Deadly Reunions” - While Professor Xavier attempts to stop Magneto’s reign of destruction, Sabretooth – an old foe of Wolverine’s – infiltrates X-Men headquarters.[/i]

These episodes are available on Netflix Instant.

The first post of this thread has been altered accordingly. :slight_smile:

Enter Magneto? Kinky. :stuck_out_tongue: