Write your own Star Wars Prequels

Alright, you got me, I didn’t read all you guys had posted, :smiley:
I don’t want you to cloud my ideas any more then they already are by some old film maker who took a stab at it…

[CENTER][b][u]Tatooine

[/u][/b]

[/CENTER]

Darth Maul is piloting his craft in deep space when he receives a call from his Master; he is informed that the Yacht was seen at Tatooine and that he is to go there and find the two princesses. He would prefer them alive so that he can ease into power in a much less obvious manner, but if they were to somehow die he would lose no sleep over it, however if they were to die to make sure it is public so there can be no question as to their fate.

Qui-Gon is seen watching the last of the message left byObi-Wan, it is being projected by R2D2. Anakin walks in and asks what is up, Qui-Gon explains that Obi-Wan is joining a raid on a Slave Compound, they will free the slaves and raid the computers and ledgers for information that will aid in uncovering much on the local criminal activity. If the raid goes well then they may be able to hitch a ride back to Coruscant within a day or two.

The Raid:

A series of scenes showing the different styles of the three Jedi. Obi-Wans style is aggressive but very precise, he combines saber attacks with physical and force attacks. Keirsha is more of an infiltrator, she sneaks into the compound and dispatches the guards using pressure points and force-suggestionsto render them unconscious. The Master simply walks in to the compound, no one seems to even see him. And whenever he opens a door and someone does sees him he just looks at them and they fall asleep.

Obi-Wan dispatchs the security droids and disables the weapon systems mounted on the towers and walls. Kiersha takes out the guards and the Master heads into the command center blowing doors off their hinges with the force and intimidating everyone inside into doing what he wants. Flashy eye-candy and action goodness lasts for a good five minutes or more.

Over Breakfast Anakin has a suggestion for Qui-Gon, he states that it would take a great number of bounties for Qui-Gon to gather together the amount of money that Watto wants for the Hyperdrive. It would be easier and far quicker to use the money from their upcoming bounty to purchase the remaining parts he needs for his pod racer and to enter the upcoming race. The prize money would easily cover the cost of the hyperdrive. Qui-Gon agrees, Padme is excited to see the race, but Anakin’s Mother is worried.

Darth Mauls ship is shown landing and disgorging a multitude of surveillance droids.

We see Anakin and a number of his friends working on his racer, Padme is even helping. Qui-Gons communicator chirps and he discusses last nights raid with Obi-Wan, he becomes excited when he learns that while going over the ledgers they had discovered anumber of local merchants were doing deals on the side and not giving the Hutt’s their do cut. Qui-Gon asks Obi-Wan to beam over a copy of that section of the ledger he wants to look at it, the information might come in handy.

Anakin enters the race and overcomes the odds and bad sportsmanship of his rivals.

When Qui-Gon confronts Watto about the Hyperdrive Watto is in a very bad mood, he had just lost a lot of money on the race. He raises the price on the hyperdrive in an effort to make up his losses.

Qui-Gon raises an eyebrow, “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Do what?”

“This is the third time you have raised the price on the hyperdrive.”

“The market changes, commodities fluctuate and so prices change.”

“Three times in three days?”

“It is a volatile market here on Tatooine, what can I say?”

“Something honest would be nice.”

Watto glares at him, “You want me to raise the price again wise guy?”

“I am giving you one last chance to charge me the original price.”

“Or what tough guy?”

“That is a surprise.”

Wattos eyes narrow, “You are bluffing, you are a Jedi. You cannot touch me. Pay me the new price or get outta here.”

“Very well, but remember this when they come for you… I gave you this chance to reconcile our differences and you threw it away out of greed.”

Qui-Gon nods and walks away. Watto watches him leave and is puzzled by the Jedi’s odd behavior.

Later we see Qui-Gon in a Hutt’s palatial court, he is watching a pair of T’wileks pour over the pages from the ledger he had brought over, they are very excited by this new information.

The Hutt looks over at Qui-Gon, “And what is it you ask in return for this information?”

“Only two things.”

“And they are?”

“The hyperdrive for my spacecraft.”

The Hutt nods, “Not a problem.”

“And all of Watto’s slaves freed.”

“Hmmmm. Well he will not have any need for them anymore,” the room erupts in laughter at that, “very well Jedi, it is done. My assistant will see to the details, it has been a pleasure doing business with you.”

Qui-Gon inclines his head and you can spot a slight smile on his face.

Cut to the inside of Watto’s shop, he is leaning over a counter looking down at bills and invoices his expression is dour. The front door is kicked it and harsh sunlight sprays onto his face and illuminates the wall behind him. In the light from the doorway the shadows of two enforcers appear silhouetted on the wall behind him. Wattos expression changes to fear as we hear the sound of cocking weapons.

You hear Qui-Gons last words to him in his thoughts, “Remember this when they come for you… I gave you this chance to reconcile our differences and you threw it away out of greed.”

We zoom in on Wattos lips as he says, “Oh SHI*!” The last of the final word is cut off by gunfire.

[b]No no no no George! NO!!

Talos said writer not RIGHTER!!![/b]

awesome, you redefined the entire background of the clone wars. i have to say, that sounds like a much better war.

random thought while reading this, it would be fun if the Jedi became the SS for Palpatine for a while, until they realize what they are really being asked to do, then that’s when Palpatine turned on them.

Patience, Padawan. Patience. Palpy has special plans for the Jedi. Yet I do envision a General Tarkin with the SS corps.

oh, he totally looks the part.

An armada approaches Malastare. Yoda addresses the troops, explaining that Malastare has the highest concentration of cloned Jedi. The clone facilities are their first target, followed by taking the capital city. Obi-Wan Kenobi is staring at a tactical analysis screen. He turns to his platoon and comments that there is no opposition in orbit; they must be fortified for a ground assault. Several of the marines boast as the Jedi share discriminate looks.

As the drop ship enters the atmosphere it starts to take heavy fire. The marines are whooping. Obi-Wan looks concerned and springs into action. He starts ordering the platoon to jump, “They have us. We must jump! We will make smaller targets!!” He makes a side comment to a few Jedi comrades, “Someone alerted them of our course. They couldn’t have mobilized that quickly.” They leap into the sky. As they fall, Obi-Wan watches several of the drop ships explode into flames. Some of the commanders had the same idea as Obi-Wan and got their platoons off the ships, but not many.

Obi-Wan engages his repulsion jets and lands, lightsaber ignited in hand. The cloned Sith army is waiting. They attack with ferocity. The onslaught is incredible. Obi-Wan finds a spot to hide and tries to contact the ships in orbit for reinforcements. He is met with shouting voices of panic. The armada is under attack. Bulk cruisers exited hyperspace and surrounded the armada. They are taking heavy casualties.

Obi-Wan is interrupted by a lightsaber blade that he effectively blocks. He parries and there is an elaborate battle sequence. Obi-Wan meets up with some of the surviving Jedi. There are bodies of marines, Jedi, and clones everywhere. One of the Jedi points out the clone’s faces. It is a Jedi Master that disappeared two years ago. Obi-Wan decides they must continue to make their way to the cloning facility and complete the mission.

They reach the facility and find it heavily guarded. In the distance they can hear the battle raging. The group of Jedi posit, “How did all this go on without the knowledge of the Republic?” “We need to find evidence to bring back to the Senate.” “The clones have been planning war for some time.” “This was meant to be a peaceful transition, other systems had cooperated. The clones served their purpose. This makes no sense.”

The band of Jedi decide to find evidence and try to make it off world. They infiltrate the facility and access a terminal pulling up records. They find that the order to create a clone army was made by Lev Kalorn, regent of Malastare.

Poor Watto. I liked him.

Anakin and Kalorn are working on a vaporator. Kalorn is telling Anakin about his home world Malastare with its plush gardens and forests. Kalorn expresses sadness about leaving. He was hatched on Malastare and considered it his home. Anakin has a faraway expression on his face, sensing danger. When Lev inquires, they find themselves surrounded by bounty hunters.

Anakin, Lev, and Owen are taken to Jabba’s palace. Owen is livid. He chastises Anakin. If Anakin hadn’t gotten involved with the clones they wouldn’t be in this situation. Jabba is willing to let them live on three conditions. Jabba will ransom Kalorn, receive a stipend from the Lars moisture farm, and Anakin will pilot smuggle runs to replace the pilots he killed. The three are placed in a dungeon cell to think it over.

Obi-Wan and his band of Jedi have found a hanger filled with a few starships. They commandeer one and contact the armada. Master Yoda responds and stresses that they should make hast since the fleet is retreating. When Obi-Wan asks about the rest of the ground troops, Yoda responds, “The only ones, you are.”

Once onboard, the armada jumps into hyperspace en route to Coruscant. During the voyage, Yoda and the Jedi confer. Yoda feels a great disturbance in the Force. They all wonder how these events could go undiscovered.

They reach Coruscant and Jedi Intelligence reports the whereabouts of Lev Kalorn. He is on Tatooine in the dungeon of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt. Obi-Wan promises to bring the clone to justice. He is dispatched right away.

In the dungeon, Owen is still protesting to Anakin. Meanwhile Anakin is analyzing the cell and its conditions. When Owen yells at him, “Are you listening to me?” Anakin places his hands on Owen’s shoulders and states, “Hold that thot.” Anakin launches over Owen and flips to the barred window above. Kalorn and Owen are dumbfounded. Anakin reveals a tool from his boot and removes one of the bars. They escape.

On the road from the palace, Owen is still complaining about the desert, the distance they have to travel, Sandpeople, etc. Anakin stops suddenly. Three guards emerge from behind some rocks. Then they all hear a voice calling from a small ledge above them, “Good evening, gentlemen.” Obi-Wan Kenobi ignites his lightsaber, jumps to ground level, and points it toward Jabba’s guards, “I will be taking your prisoners. If you value your lives, I suggest you find different employment. Jabba does not have a forgiving nature.” The guards think it over and decide they would rather face Jabba’s wrath instead of the Jedi’s blade.

Obi-Wan turns to the three prisoners, “Lev Kalorn, you are under arrest for unlawful clone manufacturing and crimes against the Republic.” Anakin steps in front of Kalorn and protests to Kenobi. Obi-Wan chuckles, “You have obviously never faced a Jedi.” Obi-Wan uses the Force and waves his hand, “Move aside.” Anakin doesn’t budge as Obi-Wan feels a Force repel emanating from Anakin. Obi-Wan is impressed with how strong the Force is with Anakin.
Obi-Wan shifts his disposition as Anakin starts defending Kalorn. Obi-Wan offers a compromise. They should get away from Jabba’s grasp. Obi-Wan’s ship is nearby. He gives his word as a Jedi knight he will hear their plea. Anakin looks at Kalorn, who agrees while Owen stews.

Aboard Obi-Wan’s ship, Kenobi reports the situation on Malastare. Thousands of troops are dead, as well as dozens of Jedi. The Sith clones were atrocious. Anakin cuts off Obi-Wan and says, “Why would Lev leave? If he has this strong army that destroyed yours, what would he have to fear? You’ve met him. Does Lev appear to be a coward?”

Obi-Wan is compelled by Anakin’s argument and fervor. He decides they will go to Malastare and clear up the confusion. Obi-Wan mentions that they will need re-enforcements considering Lev is ignorant about the Sith clones. It’s obvious that the Sith were created by another faction. Anakin agrees. Obi-Wan contacts Yoda and requests a regiment of Jedi. Meanwhile Owen asks about his farm and is met with blank stares.

During the journey to Malastare, Obi-Wan introduces Anakin to the Force. Kenobi begins to instruct Anakin. Anakin is impressed and surprised by his abilities. Owen watches while leaning back on a chair and jests toward them about what a farmer would need with those abilities. Anakin uses the Force and the chair slips underneath Owen. He crashes to the ground. At the end of his training, Anakin jokes with Obi-Wan. Gesturing to the lightsaber hilt, “When do I get one of those?” They laugh and Obi-Wan responds, “In time, young one. In time.”

They arrive at Malastare. Kalorn contacts the vessels in orbit. The commanders are shocked to see Kalorn. They were informed that he was murdered by the Republic and they demand confirmation. Lev offers himself for their inspection. Every clone has a unique DNA identifier. Once, Lev’s identity is confirmed, the commanders inform him that the capital city has been taken by the Sith army. They have been deceived and the planet is in chaos. The Jedi offer their services.

Once planet side, the battle ignites. Jedi and Sith clash.

Anakin helps the militia holding the line. A clone breaks the line and heads toward them. Obi-Wan notices and runs to Anakin’s aid. Obi-Wan realizes he will be too late and watches in horror. The clone rears back and Anakin braces for the attack. The clone falls to the ground. As Anakin looks around, all the clones begin to fall to the ground. Obi-Wan reaches Anakin’s side. Anakin looks at Obi-Wan and asks, “Did I do that?”

When the dust clears, it is reported that the clones were designed to die at a certain time. The Chancellor and the Republic Senator for Malastare arrive. Kalore gracefully exits his post. The Senator addresses the populace, offering condolences and promises from the Chancellor that the Republic will help rebuild Malastare.

Anakin tells Kalorn that he will not need to re-locate. He is welcome at the homestead. Begrudgingly, Owen agrees. Obi-Wan offers to train Anakin in the Jedi arts. Since Kalorn will work on the farm, Anakin can pursue his dreams.

The Chancellor congratulates the heroes. When he meets Owen Lars he says, “I am informed that you have some trouble with a gangster. We’ve contacted Jabba the Hutt and unless he wants trouble from the Republic he should consider the incident resolved.” When he meets Anakin, “I understand you risked personal harm to defend the former Regent. That is valiant. You shall make a great Jedi Knight someday.”

Cue John Williams score Credits roll

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away…

Episode II
RISE OF THE EMPIRE

Renegade clones continue
to destabilize systems. In
order to maintain peace,
the Republic places a
military presence on each
world.

In an effort to end the
conflict, Senator Bail Organa
has called for a Peace Accord
hosted on his home planet
of Alderaan.

Two Jedi Knights trusted
by the clone delegates are
en route with the envoys…

^
^
Camera Pan
v
v

The tranquility of the backdrop of stars is violated by a ship exiting hyperspace and headed directly toward the camera. The ship shoots over the camera. The camera pans up and flips over as the ship passes. It watches the ship plunge toward a planet.

The scene shifts to within the cockpit. Obi-Wan complains, “Do you have to exit hyperspace so close to the planet all the time?”

Anakin smiles, “It’s more efficient that way and you’re always telling me during lightsaber training,” Anakin rubs his chin and mocks Kenobi, “Efficiency is key.”

Obi-Wan chuckles, “Not bad.” Then mocks himself, rubbing his chin and emphasizing the syllables, “Efficiency is key.”

As they travel to the landing platform we see a panoramic view of the beautiful world. They land, disembark, and are greeted by Bail Organa. The clone envoy Lev Kalorn jokes about Anakin’s flying and expresses the hope of the Peace Accord.

Screen wipe :slight_smile:

The Accord has begun. There is some heated discussion, sparking conversation between the two Jedi. Obi-Wan expresses displeasure with Palpatine’s policies. Anakin comments, “It works.” Obi-Wan is appalled, “He allows these worlds to descend into civil war. Then he sends the Jedi to the slaughter. Finally, when the conflict is resolved after much bloodshed Palpatine swoops in and takes all the glory.” Obi-Wan peers at Anakin awaiting his retort. Anakin looks back innocently, “What? I already said, ‘It works!’” Obi-Wan sighs and crosses his arms. Anakin is staring at one of the speakers, “Who is that? She’s beautiful.”

Obi-Wan’s expression changes into a smirk, “That, my young Jedi, is Padme Amidala senator from Mustafar and the main spearhead for the Clone Integration Act.”

Anakin is smitten, “She speaks with so much passion. She has fire in her eyes.”

“She should. Her world is volcanic.” Kenobi adds sarcastically, “I’m sure she would love to hear your opinion of Palpatine’s policies.”

Anakin brightens, “You think so? When can we meet her?”

Kenobi shrugs, “Well, there is a banquet this evening.”

“Excellent.” Anakin is beaming.

Kenobi says, “You have no idea what you’re in for. I’m going to enjoy this as much as you think you will.”

“Wha…?” Anakin is totally dismayed.

Kenobi chuckles.

The banquet is elaborate. The tranquil world of Alderaan has calmed the delegates. The party is mellow and serene.
Anakin approaches Padme, “It is a pleasure to meet you, senator.”

Padme is not impressed eyeing his lightsaber, “Ah, the mighty Jedi.”

The banter continues. Padme thinks the Jedi are the war dogs of the Republic. Anakin defends his brethren saying if the clones would just follow orders and resign this conflict would end. Padme counters with the service the clones have provided has gone unnoticed. Back and forth. Back and forth. Obi-Wan is watching and enjoying the exchange. At some point, Anakin shoos him away. Eventually, Anakin’s charm begins to work and Padme is affected by his resolve. Lev Kalorn interrupts, “I see you’ve met Anakin Skywalker.” Padme is shocked, “You’re Anakin Skywalker?” Anakin grins, “I hope that doesn’t change your opinion of me.” Padme softens as Lev tells her the tales of all Anakin has done for the clone community.

As the conversation comes to an end, Anakin tells her he is headed back to Coruscant. She expresses that she is as well. He asks if he can call on her. Anakin sees that fire in her eyes as she answers affirmatively.

i don’t know why… but the whole time reading that, I was thinking of Lion King…

Well, It’s ALWAYS a love story…

Hmmm, Lion King? Is it too much like the scene when Nala and Simba court? Hadn’t intended that.

Hmmm. We should discuss why frakkintalos has THIRTY-FIVE THOUSAND posts! WTFO? Holy crap, dude. Seriously. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s what I do. :cool:

Nice. Have a great day!

-Trey

Bail Organa approaches Obi-Wan. They discuss how the Peace Accord appears to be making strides and progress. Bail asks for Obi-Wan’s help. There is an embargo on one of the Clone controlled worlds. People are dying. Bail stresses people and emphasizes that includes clones and true borns.

Obi-Wan is hesitant. Anakin shows up and exchanges pleasantries with Bail. Bail mentions that he was just asking for the Jedi’s assistance. Before Bail can finish explaining the situation (Anakin heard there were people in trouble) Anakin states, “Let’s go.” Obi-Wan protests and lists all the possible implications and the duty of the Jedi to the Republic. Anakin doesn’t care. He says again, “Let’s go.”

Anakin and Obi-Wan are in the ship approaching the blockade world. Republic patrol ships approach and ask for identification. Anakin requests permission to deliver medical supplies and provisions. The patrol denies the request. Anakin is persistent and says, “You’ll have to stop us.” The patrol ships fire on them. Anakin is pissed, “They just messed with the wrong Jedi.”

What follows is a CGI madness space battle. Anakin takes on everybody. When the surviving patrol ships retreat, Obi-Wan mentions, “That’s going to require an explanation.” Anakin shrugs, “They asked for it.”

Anakin and Obi-Wan land on the planet. They witness the impoverished. When a contingent approaches them to thank them, Obi-Wan offers his condolences but Anakin asks, “Who is in charge?” They take them to the Administrator. Obi-Wan starts explaining that the provisions are from Bail Organa of Alderaan. Anakin interrupts and states, “The provisions are conditional. Surrender and accept asylum on Alderaan or die here.”

Obi-Wan is shocked. Anakin makes the argument that it should never have reached this point. These people should not have to suffer any longer. This is pure pride. Anakin turns to the Administrator and states, “I’m sure if we contact Senator Organa he would agree. What is your decision?”

The Administrator agrees. When Bail and Anakin speak, Anakin says, “Sneaking in supplies is not a solution. Getting them to surrender is a solution and now you can use what has happened here to help your cause for peace.” Bail asks, “How’s that?” Anakin responds, “By showing the clones and the Republic that we can live together or die because of Pride.” Bail admits, “You are a shrewd negotiator, Anakin Skywalker.”

Palpatine and Tarkin are talking in the Chancellor’s office on Coruscant. They are looking over plans for the Death Star. Palpatine states, “This station will help enforce the peace.” They talk about the Peace Accord on Alderaan and Palpatine orders Tarkin to travel to Alderaan because there is about to be a terrorist attack. He tells Tarkin, “Enforce the Peace.” They share an evil sneer.

screen wipe

Back on Aquila (The clone controlled world Anakin just convinced to surrender. I should have mentioned its name before. Oh well.), the Jedi oversee the relocation of the clones. They witness the local people’s sorrow at losing leaders they trusted and were willing to die for. The Administrator approaches Obi-Wan and musters up some dignity, “I request an audience with the Chancellor of the Republic.” Obi-Wan says that he’ll need to contact Coruscant to make arrangements. The Administrator is appreciative.

screen wipe

Padme has arrived on Coruscant. She is in the bowels of the city planet in the smuggler’s den. She’s there to finalize a deal to smuggle clones across Republic embargo lines but she is deceived. She sits opposite two smugglers and two now standing behind her. The one holding a gun says, “Now sweet thing, hand over the cash and we’ll give you something to erase your memory.”

Padme reclines and puts her foot on the table edge, “I guess we won’t be doing business together.” The ugly one says, “I wouldn’t be so sure.” The smugglers guffaw but before they realize Padme has kicked the table up and fallen to the ground. She rolls and removes a blaster from her boot. She shoots the closer smugglers in the legs. They both collapse, howling in pain. Padme surveys the room. The clientele back away. Padme stands up and strolls over to the bar. She picks up a bottle and takes a swig. She wipes her mouth and smiles at the shocked faces of the patrons along the bar. She smashes the bottle on the bar. In one motion, she runs to the upended table and flips over it landing on top of the smuggler that held the gun.

She places the broken bottle at his throat and says, “I think we understand each other now. Don’t we?” When the smuggler doesn’t respond, Padme pushes her foot down on his gun hand. He releases the gun. Padme then presses the bottle harder on his throat and blood begins to trickle. “I said, ‘Don’t we?’” The smuggler nods. Padme stands up, brushes herself off, and tosses the money at the smuggler. “If I find out that you try anything stupid, we finish this conversation.” She looks at his comrades on the floor, “Clean yourselves up.” Padme exits the establishment.

Padme gets into her speeder. Her attaché asks, “Any trouble?”

Padme responds, “They didn’t understand the terms of our agreement. I clarified it for them.”

Governor Tarkin is in his office meeting with Senator Organa and Obi-Wan Kenobi. They are in the middle of discussing the extent of Tarkin’s authority according to Republic law and the Chancellor’s decree. We see clones lined up outside the window. The clones are being processed and placed in the provisional refugee camp. Senator Organa is adamant and tells Tarkin that his presence is unnecessary. Tarkin sits behind his desk wearing a smug expression. Suddenly, Obi-Wan ignites his lightsaber. The senator and governor jump. The ceiling crashes and a Sith clone drops from above. The clone attacks. Obi-Wan blocks its frantic, desperate foray trying to defend three people in very close quarters. The Jedi kicks the door open and signals Tarkin and Organa to exit. The clone is quicker though and blocks thier path. Obi-Wan anticipated that and as soon as the clone made his way to the door, Obi-Wan threw his lightsaber through the window. Tarkin and Organa make their way through the window. Obi-Wan is defenseless standing between the clone and the window. The clone rushes him and is met with a barrage of blaster fire.

Tarkin turns to Organa and says, “Do you still think we are unnecessary?”

Obi-Wan steps calmly through the mangled window and thanks Tarkin. He explains to Tarkin and Organa that the clone was deranged. Its mind had been altered.

In light of these events, Tarkin threatens to cancel the Accord. There is too much risk with so many clones around. Organa disagrees, “The Peace Accord will continue. I have arrangements to make.” Organa turns and leaves. Tarkin comments to Kenobi, “That man is a fool.” Obi-Wan says, “He believes in his cause.” Tarkin remarks, “It’s going to get him killed someday.”