Write your own Final Cylon reveal

[b]It is getting more and more difficult to smoke out the final cylon. It could be anyone or anything at this point. So, write your own version of how the final cylon will be revealed.

I’ll start.[/b]

“Ever since the death of Laura Roslin, Adama has gone mad,” Caprica Six held Hera close to her. Baltar was out of breath from running through the forest terrain. “You must keep up Gaius. We don’t have that much of a head start.”

Gaius smirked, “I’m sorry, my dear. But I lack your cylon physique. What were you saying, again?”

Six continued, “The Alliance is broken. Adama blames the Cylon for the death of Roslin.” There were echoes in the distance. “Hurry. We must reach the Opera house. The Five are waiting.”
–*--
Athena was inconsolable, “They took her! They took our child!!”

Helo had just entered the tent with a squad of marines in tow, “I will find Hera. Just tell me. Where do you think they are taking her?”

Athena’s eyes were swollen and filled with rage, “They must be going to the ruins Anders found. From the recon photos, it looks similar to the Opera house in my visions.”

Helo turned to the squad, “Alright. Move out.”

Athena grabbed Helo’s arm, “I’m coming with you.”
–*--
“What the frak have I done?” Saul Tigh was crouching behind a knoll.

Tory flashed a knowing smile, “What you needed to do. What you were meant to do.”

Tigh reluctantly nodded, “Once I saw the photos, it was like when we found out.”

“I know. Exhilarating isn’t it?”

Tigh shrugged, “I could think of another way to put it.”

Tory grabbed his arm, “Come on. I can feel it calling.”

Tigh’s eye widened, “Yeah, me too.”
–*--
Galen Tyrol stepped through the corroded doors of the ruins. Something was
driving him. To what end, he could not say. The place felt familiar somehow. It reminded him of the Temple of the Five.

There were no systems or electronics but the area buzzed. The vines that covered the room seem to glow and intensify when he approached.

He felt a presence and turned. A voice spoke, “Welcome home brother.”
–*--
Anders turned to Kara, “It’s just over that ridge.”

She signaled the squad to fan out and cover their flank, “This is it Sam. Time to get some answers.”

Anders shifted uncomfortably, “Yeah about that. There’s something I’ve got to tell you.”

As they came over the ridge Starbuck spotted Caprica Six and Baltar entering the structure. “Not now Sam. I think they had Hera.”

Before Sam could continue Kara took off down the hill. Sam grunted and followed her. When they reached the bottom of the hill, they were obstructed by a large door. Kara felt it. It reminded her of how the Raiders and Basestar felt. The metal was similar, almost like skin, alive somehow. There was movement from all around them and they heard the marines in the distant screaming and firing their weapons and then silence. The doors opened and released air.

From the shadows figures approached. To Kara’s surprise, it was Tigh, Tory, and Tyrol. They parted and another figure emerged from the shadows, “Kara Thrace. You are the harbinger of Death. Are you not?” Romo Lampkin smirked, “Let’s go bring Humanity to its end.”

Very cool. :slight_smile:

That was awesome. Gee, thanks for setting the bar so high!! I’m faxing this to Ron Moore right now. There’s still time to reshoot the Reveal episode.

Awesome, I was on the edge of my seat Frakkintalos! I haven’t gone into the realm of fan fiction before, but based on this, I bet there’s some great stuff out there. Can we commission you to write a new piece each week of the next break?

Aw shucks guys. My spine is glowing! Someone else has got to jump on this bandwagon. There’s plenty to choose from: Doc Cottle, Cally, Billy, Dualla to name a few.

Although I don’t have time to do a proper reveal - I do think that Dualla is the final cylon. The fact that we’ve only seen her three times this whole season seems significant to me. Like the writers are trying to make us forget about her.

Actually, I had the same thought regarding Kara. First it’s like “Oh she’s back. She’s a frakkin cylon” Then she gets the poo barge, etc. Now she’s all CAGged up. HELLO!! She returned from the dead. I think it’s one of those, “Pay no attention to the guy behind the curtain.” Are they still going the wrong way? Are we on our way to Earth? It’s like, new crisis move over.

I don’t think Kara was ever at Earth. Clearly the visions she was having were of the basestar and the planet it was near. The ringing she heard in her head was telling her to go there to meet up with the cylons. Now that she has completed what she needed to complete - the human race is set on it’s course to finding earth. When she said we’re going the wrong way - it meant that they were moving away from the cylon basestar with natalie aboard. Now they are on the path to finding earth via destroying the hub getting D’Anna and the final five.

Does that make sense?

I don’t know about that. She described Earth pretty well during her interrogation.

Really? I don’t recall her really describing earth. But even if she did - it’s possible that those memories were planted in her mind.

frakkintalos, that was awful. The characterizations were completely off, the writing deplorable and pacing was laughable.

Wait. I meant the other thing. Strike that, reverse that. Thank you.

Three sat in her robe on the sofa, watching the red light from the wall as the baseship’s eye watched the people gathered in the room. The room was stark and empty, except for the four old fashioned chairs. Sitting in them was Three, Anders, Laura, and Balter. Behind them stood two Centurions, silent.

“Ah, it is good to be awake and alive again; to breath; even to kill that frakking scumbag Cavil.”

Baltar looked nervously at Laura, not comfortable with the mention of violence. Anders shifted awkwardly, afraid of what was about to be revealed. Laura smiled, slightly, as she always does when she is a little nervous.

Three adjusted her robe, and looked at Anders, “You know you are one of the final five, right?”

Laura and Baltar were shocked, but as they turned to look at Anders an alarm went off. All four humans looked up; looking around for the danger. The two Centurions looked at each other, and ran from the room.

Suddenly, Three clutched her head, and screamed, “The final Cylon has arisen! I can feel his anger! His deep, primal anger! But, where? Where is he…wait! He comes!”

Silhouetted in the door by the red light from the hallway, casting a long shadow into the room, a goo-covered cat; looking pissed in the way only a goo-covered cat can, stomped into the room.

Three fell to her knees, “Forgive me! I didn’t know!”

The FireBreathingChicken has spoken!! Lance IS the final cylon. It’s too bad cats don’t do the shake water off thing. That would be hilarious, goo flying everywhere. Instead I have a picture in my head of Three on her knees and the cat licking the goo off with a perturbed tone, “Get me my tender vittles, beeyotch!!”

frakkintalos is at it again. First off, thanx to kpnkrunch9 for the inspiration.

The Three circled his cage like an animal stalking its prey. Bulldog wondered how long he had been in captivity. In such a place time was not a reality. There was only routine. He had been tortured and passed out from the pain many times but his surroundings always seem to change far quicker than they should have. He deduced that they must be putting him in suspended animation. Frakkin cylons!

In his mind, hope had faded. He was on his own and alone against a superior enemy. He couldn’t accept that because it meant death. The Three was more erratic as of late. She seem to have trouble concentrating and focusing. She had circles under her eyes. “She”, he’d almost forgotten she was a machine. He’d made the greatest discovery and couldn’t share it. Command was correct. The enemy was coming and they had a few surprises but he couldn’t warn anyone. Then one day the Three told him of the holocaust. Why allow him to live, though? It’s not like they hadn’t try. Every time, though, he woke up in this cell with spaces in his memory.

Here was Three again. She especially didn’t look well. He must act. He must escape. Today would be the day.
–*--
Life had finally returned to some kind of normalcy. Bulldog had a job and security. He began to feel content. Even with all the turmoil in the fleet, his life was good. He guessed that once you’ve survived being a POW every moment of freedom was a blessing. But things had changed since the fleet had reached the nebula on its way to Earth. He wasn’t sleeping. There was a buzzing in his mind and he felt a strange need to be on Galactica. Was he searching for safety? He no doubt had suffered mental damage from his experience. But why now? So much time had passed. Those words. Joker and the Thief. What could that mean? He was compelled once again to act.

He had approached the captain of the freighter and requested a visit to Galactica and was denied. The fleet was under high alert. His need increased, though. Once again he went before the captain, “I need to be on Galactica. Contact Admirial Adama!” Bulldog realized he must be worse for wear since security had been called. He was surrounded and his instincts took over. He attacked. The need was too strong.

“Restrain him!” the captain shouted.

Bulldog felt the needle and then darkness overtook him.

When he awoke he was bound in a jacket and surrounded by padded walls. Bulldog shook with rage and bellowed. The sound rattled the bulkheads.
–*--
The civil war raged and D’anna had been unboxed to reveal the Final Five. She’d only Sean one though. One who she’d tortured and abused. She had harmed a holy one and been forgiven. It was beautiful. But now she was being interrogated by humans. How vile!

“So, you’re looking for the Final Five? You do know you’re one of them.”

Laura Roslin was stunned.

D’Anna laughed, “That is what you wanted to hear. No?” Roslin looked even wearier. “I’m sorry but you haven’t really given me any incentive. What’s to stop you from killing me once I give you the information you seek?”

Roslin inched closer, “Let me try and make you understand. We need this information as much as you. I have visions of the Opera house.”

D’Anna stared at Roslin with reverence, “You’ve been in the holy of holies. I had no idea.” Three ran her fingers through her goo-filled hair and exhaled deeply, “Where is the one called ‘Bulldog’?”

Love it! What cities are you stopping in for the meetup book tour?

If only that were true. Dreams of Borat at book signing

I could never figure out if that was what real or faked.

Neither could they.

Bulldog strikes again!

“Bulldog, DOWN!”

Dang 'Talos - you should email RDM these story lines and maybe he would let you write us a Season 5!