World of Warcraft

AHHH A worthy foe. Sadly with my ally chars in Zul’jin you would wipe me to the ground.

But got a hunter,warlock 70 alliance and a warrior getting there.

on horde side (earthen ring,uldaman) got a druid,paladin,rogue 70 and a couple 60+

Should we create a WATERCOOLER guild ?

Make it so.

I second that Idea!!

so long as it was on Zul’Jin (good server by the way in terms of raid progression), I’d definately think about reactivating haha.

EDIT:

oh and i’ve played SWG, EQ, EvE Online, Lineage 2, and a few others. SWG and L2 are by far my favs, but SWG was killed by $oE, and L2… well its a korean grinding game and if you’re not playin with friends (all my RL friends quit), its not any fun.

I’d definitely consider a Watercooler guild…but I’m not sure I’d be able to play much there! My warrior is on Dragonblight which is where my original guild from EQ is. They are the top horde guild on the server. My Highest Warlock is with the guild I thought I would be raiding with in WoTLK, but they’re going through some drama right now so I don’t know if I’m gonna be staying there. My shaman is on a server with some close friends I made in EQ, we crossed over into RL & it’s a great way to stay in touch. My other Warlock (which I hardly play) is on a server with my RL best friend. I would definitely give it a try, but I would only be there sporadicly.

Incidentally, horde rules!

Are you all looking forward to the expansion? What are your thoughts on the recent patch?

Sounds interesting but I guess everyone here is all over the server map. It would be more like a casual when people have time to play guild.

But it would be fun, anyone from the Watercooler crew plays wow ? Or its those people who have, what do they call it … real life ?

So I’ll continue to follow that thread to see if we have a lot of players and then create the guild. This guild will be really casual even I wont always be on except if I do it with one of my unguilded main. If every member can invite it should be easy that everyone can semi-manage it. Battlestar lore name could be nice for thematic.

Guild name : BSG Watercooler The guild. (not sure what is the max char for guild name) or just “Watercooler The Guild” a bit like the spaceball - The (insert anything here)

I’m on

Alliance -Zul’jin
Horde - Uldaman
Horde - Earthen Ring
Alliance - Stormrage (but only lvl 43)
Alliance - Que’dore
Horde - Emerald Dream (PVP and only 40 something)

I know I have no life

The guild will probably be on one of those.

Oh and for the patch its quite awesome I’ll have to go try my ret pally again.

Did anyone see the zombie infection starting to spread its awesome I killed a couple of player and I didn’t know they were player then turned into a zombie and got ganked by guards.

Yeah! I turned into a zombie last night, infected a few people!

I just started playing about two weeks ago. I have a horde elven paladin, level 28, a moon elf druid and a human warlock. The last two I have played half dozen times, not really feeling them. I am on Moon Guard

Lose weight: Play WoW.

HAHAHA this is great I should hook myself up like that I would only need the stupid wig. They should do like a Wii world of warcraft when you really act the avatar. The only bad part would be for casters only waving their hands to the sky.

The last thing I need is to wear out my fingers shooting arrows for a couple hours on a raid! :wink:

Or they should do the Wii full plate armor with 300 lb of weight and the 100-200 lb sword and shield. No more obese tanks after 2 weeks.

If the boss don’t die in 3 minutes its literally a wipe and there is no second attempt with the same tank.

Well I’m back on Horde on Zul’Jin. If ya’ll wanna come join me, lets do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Have people generally left WoW or do we still have active GWCers playing?

Solai

I’m still playing (Windrunner server) Jz Coulter Murtle

:slight_smile:

Jim

um… I kind of just started a character. Just to try it out, and it’s on my spouse’s account (I know technically I’m not supposed to do that but I’m just trying it out). It’s addictive, but I’m not very good at it yet.

edited: she’s a draenei mage on Uldaman

I stopped playing a few months ago. I may go back, I’m not sure right now. I miss the social aspect of it all, the game itself I’m not missing that much.

WoW is a game that I’ve really loved…in the low levels. Especially when I’ve had a decent guild or friends playing that didn’t outlevel the crap out of me cause I wasn’t crack-addicted playing 18 hours a day. Seems like there’s always a point where I want to do something different for a few days and woosh no more 5 mans w/ friends, group leveling, etc.

Makes me sad.

yeah I don’t really play with people… but that’s just me being shy. Spouse plays, and we have RL friends who also play and I can see us all playing together, which would be fun.