World of Warcraft

A place to talk about your characters, upcoming expansions, new games and everything else to do with mmo’s.

I have a lvl 70 Hunter called DocturP and a lvl 60 Mage called DoctarP (I like all my names to be original and unique) on the Darkspear realm. I’m looking forward to the release of Tabula Rasa which is coming soon (come on, whats not to like a game featuring both guns and magic) but the big release on my radar is wrath of the lich king (I want my death knight)

tag, you’re it.

LovelyWendie

I have two level 70 characters on the Windrunner server Jz (Hunter) and Coulter (shadow priest)

Jim

I don’t play WoW but I have a friend who is desperately trying to get me to play. He even offered to give me his account with his ultra maxed out night elf or something.

I couldn’t believe that he was willing to pay over $500 on craigslist for a different character.

yeah some people get really obsessed with it, I mean character will sell for about ??200-350 over here but that’s not the scariest one. In the trading card game theres certain ‘loot’ cards which allow you to get exclusive ingame content. One of these allows you to summon a speical riding mount called a ‘spectral tiger’ and I’ve seen these cards sell for ??350+ just for a pretty mount that doesn’t do anything a regular mount does.

Weed

That’s crazy. Did you read the story on digg about a girl willing to trade sex for a flying mount?

I have a lvl 70 night elf rogue and a 64 draenai shaman on Emerald Dream (US). We have a great guild too. Kind of a laid back semi-casual raiding guild with 7 or 8 of my irl friends and lots of people we’ve met on the server.

When I told this to someone on my server this was their reply

“Wow, those mounts are like 5000G and to buy Gold costs like ??4 for 100G so thats like ??200, which is quite a lot,”

Yes, he is now in my ignore list.

Though the worst Wow related story is about the thai girl who played for three days consecutavly and FORGOT to eat and died whilst playing.

Paxil settlement info

I’ll bet you a quarter if you now go through all WoW fine print there is now a clause that states, “Failure to eat while playing this game may result in death and a special mention on David Letterman”

I never got this concept of forgetting to eat, I mean if I was really busy I might forget lunch but to forget to eat for three days!!! that’s just madness.

Then again I’m 18 stone so that probably explains something.

California mdecial marijuana dispensaries

Was true. Apparently she went through with it and both parties were said to be pleased with the outcome.

“FOR THE WHORDE!”

FOR THE WHORDE

How to make a vaporizer

I just started playing this past June and right now I have a level 58 Undead Warrior on Anub’arak.

I’ve been busy moving into a new house for the past 3 weeks so haven’t been able to play at all really.

70 Blood Elf Paladin on Drak’thul

and more recently a
70 Tauren Druid on Mal’ganis

along with a scattering of other classes in their mid 60’s

I’ve been playing alot recently but in the past couple days i’ve had access to the beta for Hellgate London, and its been absorbing much of my WoW time, anybody else lookin forward to this release?

I don’t play WoW.

But I do play EQ2, Vanguard, and Planetside.

Got lots of dudes all over the place.:slight_smile:

I have a 70 Draenei BM Hunter on Sen’Jin and a 41 Affliction Lock on Bloodscalp plus a bunch of 20-30 toons spread out across those two servers and a couple more. I was sort of an alt-a-holic in my mid 40s on the hunter (my first real toon) because once I got my mount I kinda… couldn’t figure out what I wanted to do. I felt… lost. I spent a lot of time just soloing instances :o I solo’d my Scarlet Key at 43 since I couldn’t find a pug and in the same night got Herod to 36 or some such %.

It was fun. I’m really hating the 40s right now on my Lock thought. I’m missing the mail, the cat and the raw direct-DPS of the hunter. It’s starting to get rough. DOT-ing everything and then fear or kiting them to death is scraping away at my sanity.

As for other MMOs I play(ed) Hellgate:London a little and I’m looking forward to trying Tabula Rasa. I heard on GFW that it’s a lot like Hellgate only “more gooder!” without the terrible randomized levels and the constant crashing. Here’s hopin’.

Does anyone else play? If so, where/what do you play? Have you played any other MMO’s before?

Me, I have a shaman, 2 hunter’s, 2 warlocks, priest

I play on Dragonblight, Blade’s Edge, Magheridon & Mal’Ganis

I started playing MMO’s with Everquest. I have also briefly played City of Heroe’s, Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasty XI, Vanguard & Everquest 2 as well as a couple free ones that I can’t think of the names.

I play. I have hunter, rogue & priest. I just started like a month ago.

I’m on the scryers or something like that.

i quit a while ago…

70 priest, 2 sets of T5 or better gear, full epic pvp set

70 lock, T4/5 dps set (hit capped)

both on Zul’Jin, Horde. there are days i think about going back, but we’ll see.

Thanks for making me look like ubernewbie :smiley:

I play off and on. I’m in an off period right now. I have about a dozen characters, none of them very high up in level. My main character is a Paladin.