What's your Galactica callsign?

Old Timer: Gramps

perfect!

I was looking for the image of something immensely strong, something that can crush your skull with just one stroke. Don’t ask me why I associate that with you, though.

Ahhh, okay then. I imagined you were getting at something completely different, but cool. LOL, in RL, I am definitely not built like a gorilla, more wiry really…

Lucky : Yankee ? Hicksville? Swampjumper?

FTW is “For the Win!” Not surprised that the web site is blocked at work—a lot of the f-word in it.

LOL, I love it, but I think I will stick with Snake or Half Pint.

I still can’t decide, if everybody else is going with a silly callsign, I’m cool with Beaver, but if we’re talking serious callsign, I might jump on Lucky’s wagon and be Tiger again.

Well, you can do both. At Joe’s, you can be called Beaver, and when flying your Viper, your callsign can be Tiger.

Lucky’s right. It’s a done deal that we’re gonna call you Beaver anyway (I mean you have the same birthday for godzsakes).
But yeah, if you want a cool name when you’re in your viper, you can be Tiger.
Or how about Batman?

Go with what feels right Beaver.

I have finalized the badge folks. PM me with what you want and I’ll get it to do. (you may have to refresh to see the latest)

No, I’m Batman to my GF and she’s Catwoman. I don’t wanna take my “personal” life into the Raptor, though (I’m Racetrack’s Copilot, in case you forgot, so it’s a Raptor for me). I’ll be needing my mind on the job and not in the bunk.

That looks beautiful! Do you customize the service number too? 6 digits, right?

Stop. stop stop right there. Too much information IYKWIM :wink:

I do! I base it on one’s join date backwards.

Since Dancing Bear is mine, I should able to just right click “Save Image As”, right?

Yup, that seems to work.

I just realized that no one has made suggestions for the GWC Trinity. How about Chuck, Audra and Sean?

How does that work?

Wait! It’s not the right ser# yet, is it?

I got a new one for TFG:

BUNKTIME

Audra —> Ardra. Too simple? Not cool enough?

Double Spiral LOL on that. Yeah, Bunktime is gonna have to be somebody, it might as well be me. Now I gotta pay Solai another $12.95 to erase Dancing Bear.
I assume he’s charging you guys too, right, not just me?

crickets