What's your Galactica callsign?

Spatterson65 = Sparky

When I worked for a major computer company in the mid 90’s (think “moo”), my boss dubbed me “Sparky”. I have no idea why. But it looked cool on my nametag. :smiley:

Callsign for Topgun: Topgun? Too symmetrical?

Why not Maverick?

TG - could you be a Tom Cruise twin? Or maybe you’re more of an Anthony Edwards/Goose twin? I’m CERTAIN you’re not a Charlie twin. :smiley:

Hey! Thanks for spoiling me! :wink:

I’d be Maverick, sure…why not embrace my '80’s dumb movie fixation ?
And this is so weird, I was actually told I looked like Tom Cruise (this was about 20 yrs ago, mind you), by a female midget at the Registry of Motor Vehicles in Boston. Swear to God.

What about Emily ???!!:smiley:

Do I have any choice about adopting “Beaver” or is that a given now? Has anybody else officially adopting anything thus far?
I used to be “Tiger” in school.

Here’s my list of suggestions:

Pike: Alpaca

Topgun: Lawnmower

Solai: Red Five

Frakkintalos: Bulkhead

ThotFullGuy: Joyrider

Armando: Beethoven

Lady D: Cosmo

Starbuccaneer: Strawberry

TGPAL: Boobjob

Lucky: Gorilla

DXF: Iceman

MissMuffet: Lightning

Keara: Tomcat

Well, I guess I could use a suggestion or three…

Do me! Do me!

…wait, what did I just say?

GR: Beaver (I like “LEGO” too for you)

Pike: Dad

Solai: Voicebox (nice one Dad)

TFG: Sandrider

FT: Timezone

Lady D: Westcoast

Testing:

When you figure out what your callsign, let me know and I’ll make you a dogtag. This is an experimental one to see how they look on the board.

Alpaca, what do you think about the call sign “Hamburger”? You could go on patrols with Hot Dog.
http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showpost.php?p=26855&postcount=3

Emily: Nonstop

Sweeeet ! :smiley:

WHOOOOOTT!!! I am done. I am totally taking “Dancing Bear”. I will print this out (love the cut corners) and pin it to my flight jacket.

(Hmm…note to self…go to store today and buy flight jacket.)

Gorilla?!

Well, most people would be offended at that, but whatever, I just don’t see where you got that one from. If I was to have an animal call sign it would be Snake. It was one of my nick names back in the day, and it had to do with my first name, nothing with any tattoos, snake plisken, or metal gear, or anything like that.

Oooh. I like. For Emily I’ll throw in : Jabberwocky

Perfect…

…another Emily possibility: Breathless.

SpinnyShip: Runaround.

FTW! (I assume I know what that means…the urbandictionary is not accesible from work)