What if the U.S.S. Enterprise Bridge Crew Had Twitter?

YeomanRand @DrinkinBuddyinAstroPhysics That’s what @Spock thinks! Doesn’t that idiot know? That sexy be-yotch @LTUhura is right behind him! Now THAT’S an ass!

Troy @Riker I sense that you’re upset. Come talk to me about it. Alone. In my bunk.

Picard @Guinan I feel like I know you from somewhere else…

Prophets @Sisko you know we’re real, right?

Spock: @Kirk Adam Lambert is so dreamy :o

Riker @Troy You’re a real bitch for killing Cally. …But I think you’re hot.

Riker @Tory Our friendship means everything to me Imzadi. …But I think you’re hot.

Gordie @Riker Hey dyslexic dude, you are so screwed. Check your spelling next time, bro.

Data @spot under no circumstances should you join @sockington army

Oh that is awesome. Someone totally needs to do a @spot account.

@Pike glad you like my tweet! @NumberOne you can’t join @sockington army either :stuck_out_tongue:

CptKirk @HarryMudd Penile colony? IYKWIM!

CptKirk @MrSpock @DrMcCoy @SexyGeologist @RedShirt107 @RedShirt108 Everyone follow me down to the transporter room. We’re beaming down to the planet.

MrSpock@CptKirk But sir, I’m already Following you.

DrMcCoy @CptKirk Me too.

CptKirk @MrSpock @DrMcCoy No, I meant FOLLOW me down to the transporter room, not Follow me on Twitter.

MrSpock@CptKirk Sorry sir, I’m not following you.

SexyGeologist @CptKirk As long as I have a sweet view of your fine looking ass, I’ll follow you anywhere sugar.

RedShirt107 @RedShirt108 Did you hear what happned to @RedShirt105 when he followed the Captain?

RedShirt108 @RedShirt107 Yeah, that was a pretty gruesome end. I’m changing my Follow @CptKirk setting to Off.

spock DM @NurseChapel I think I left my underwear in your quarters again. Can you check the couch cushions? And stop talking to me in

LtUhura @EnsChekov If you say “wessel” one more time, I 'm gonna set my phaser to “beat you silly”!

redshirt4 @redshirt27 stuck on mega-boring guard duty for that stupid ‘Nomad’ thingy we beamed aboard yesterday. wtf?! brb

ChiefofSecurity @RedShirt107 @RedShirt107 @RedShirt107 @RedShirt107 @SexyGeologist Hey guys! I heard rumor that Kirk is thinking of firing me cuz I’m such a sucky Chief of Security. You heard anything?

DantheTech @ShortSkirt sht! sorry, going to be late. Looks like security grid in detention blew a fuse…AGAIN! This system scks. : (

ChiefofSecurity DantheTech WTF, Dan!! You trying to get me fired!

ChiefofSecurity DantheTech WTF, Dan!! You trying to get me fired!

DantheTech @ChiefofSecurity I haven’t had shore leave in 8 months. BITE ME! And you promised me a new coffee replicator 4 wks ago!

Data do not listen to last twitter. @spot should join @sockington army

RedShirt107 @RedShirt 108 Why do we have to die when the officers just have to use the pattern buffer in the transporter to come back?

RedShirt108 @RedShirt 107 The officiers think we’re expendable. Frakkers. Chief of Security is on our side though. He’s intentionally letting bad guys run ~~

RedShirt108 @RedShirt 107 ~~ loose on the ship in order to cause trouble for Kirk. That was sweet how the Chief let Khan run loose around the ship.

ChiefofSecurity DantheTech Oh stop bitchin’. Hey Listen mate, would you guard the Brig for an hour or so? I got a…meeting, yeah a meeting on observation deck, IYKWIM.