Virtuality: 6/26, 8EDT/7CDT

Virtuality
Friday, June 26
8 EDT

“From Ron Moore and Michael Taylor, the minds behind “Battlestar Galactica,” comes the World Broadcast Premiere of the new science-fiction thriller VIRTUALITY. As the crew of the Phaeton approaches the go/no-go point of their epic 10-year journey through outer space, the fate of Earth rests in their hands. The pressure is intense, and the best bet for helping the crew members maintain their sanity is the cutting-edge virtual reality technology installed on the ship. It’s the perfect stress-reliever until a glitch in the system unleashes a virus onto the ship. Tensions mount as the crew decides how to contain the virus and complete their mission. Meanwhile, every step of the journey and every minute of the crew members’ lives are being taped for a reality show back on Earth.”

//youtu.be/bcx8mO9IRNY

So… anyone here?

On deck, just finishing dinner.

here we go!

it’s a traaaaaaaaap!

I’m set up on the couch with spouse, he’s snacking on cashews and beer, I’ve just got my glass of water.

Blue HAL!!! :eek:

It is like the spinny ship!

I’ve been having problems with my cable system, and it’s been losing the major networks including Fox. I’m getting it kinda OK now, the sound is getting through OK but the picture is breaking up. So think of me just sitting here swearing up a storm.

We’re having a hard time hearing it - but I think that’s because our A/C is very loud.

I just wish we would stop getting the thunderstorm warnings for outlying counties that block half of the screen. Sigh.

Who was it who said they all looked like underwear models?

Astronauts are hot. :smiley:

Leave it to Fox to turn a revolutionary exploration of the universe into a reality show. :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmmmmmm very

Last day of school today for my daughters, so they’ve hijacked the TV. They are watching ‘What Not to Wear’. They will be in bed soon, very soon. I’ll join y’all in a bit.

lol totally. It was jarring to hear them say Fox, though

The Munsters theme, in Japanese, as a hard rock song.

um.

I think its weirdly cool. And the Aussy accent is really turning me on.

So it’s like an entire crew of Lt. Barkleys?

hahaha.

I think we have to see more of the VR before we can really judge :wink:

This guy is named Frank? He better be calling about checking out the AE-35 unit. :eek:

hmm, the plot thickens…