Venture Brothers

How about the next Arc being the Venture Brothers?

Either this latest season after it ends (soon), or from the beginning.

I know I never miss it on Sunday.

Uryon

I’d be up for a good reason to watch it in order.

after hearing Jim and Brendan talk about it at the latest San Diego meetup, I’m intrigued

how can i not be in favor of an arc on a series in which David Bowie has used his shape-shifting powers to become the world’s premiere supervillain?

Since they’ve been quoted enough hows about an arc on that great tale of the story of THE MONARCH…Oops, I mean The Venture Brothers?

This message brought to you by Dr Killinger and his Magic Murder Bag.

going though the seasons proble 4-5 hours it would not take long to. plus tey quote it alot in the podcast.:p;):smiley:

Venture Bros was just named one of the 25 greatest cult TV shows ever on EW.

you should do a ark on this show or cartoon ark becase chuck and sean always quote from it all the time and it might let people watch it together and love just like the rest of us.:):):):slight_smile:

Seconded.

For realz.

Thirded!

[gorram post limit]

I’m wearing my IGNORE ME! shirt today. Sadly no one (except Audra, who bought it for me) got it. :frowning:

Are you going to complain about it, or are you going to do something about it?!

Bwahahaha, the gauntlet has been thrown!

“You didn’t tell me… Sasquatch… was a dude.”

we have to do this it must be done

Please can we do this arc? Pretty please?

Venture Brothers Venture Brothers Venture Brothers Venture Brothers pritty please:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wait! I need to get caught up!

Lets get on this!

Oh man, you guys are just teasing us, talking about Venture Brothers all the time in the podcasts. We know you love it. Doo eeet!

the fdo wants it it must be done we have to watch it together