V 2x05 Concordia

Soldiers collecting our women?

Will they hear their lamentations? :smiley:

That actor always plays a bad guy. I’ve seen him in so much stuff.

Adrien Brody!!

swoon not

The dude got amazingly buff for Predators, but that’s still a face only a mother could love. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anna in that dress.

serious swoon

So is Anna the only source of bliss or can any V Queen do it?

Are they going to unmask Anna or kill her?

As far as we know, Lisa doesn’t have the ability yet.

Diana, dunno.

Plan is to kill. Unmasking would be awesome though. Her or Marcus would tie in the old series nicely.

They may be trying to exploit the theme of having no soul, as a by product being incapable of joy in anything benevolent or malice. I noticed a twinge of joy when the V priest from the Vatican told Diana about the human soul and its wonders.

But you’re right, Badger. They need to express their intentions soon to the audience or they’re gonna lose them.

I think there is going to be a definite relation between the joy of the soul and joy of Bliss.

Frakkin’ Ryan…

He was a good guy on the old Showtime series Poltergeist: The Legacy. I had a bit of a crush. :slight_smile:

Hey Talos. Grats on post 33,021. d:

When Erica stood beside Marcus, I hoped she would rip his mask. Alas, no…

I wonder if Marcus is really dead.

Thank you. It smells good. :smiley:

Hadn’t seen that one. But, I’m not a horror fan.

They can rebuild him. Stronger, faster…

But even the characters who have souls seem to never express joy. Tyler is apparently the only person on the planet capable of a genuine smile. And Bliss seems more like a drug-induced calm than real joy. It’s like everyone came from that town in Footloose: experiencing every moment in wretched misery. :frowning:

Ryan said opposite side of the human heart. Why not a head shot? No one has come back from that on V yet. But, no one has been shot in the head yet afaik.