Uhura / Spock Caption Contest

Uhura: Ya know, Spock, sugar, my quarters are right upstairs, Deck 5, Corridor B, Room 12.

Spock: Lieutenant, I have served aboard this ship longer than anyone currently aboard. Does not logic dictate that I’d know exactly where the Communications Officer’s quarter’s are located?

Uhura: I’m hungry for your lovin’ Mr. Spock. Your music is makin’ my knees weak.

Spock: I am your superior officer. It would be unseemly for us to leave this recreation lounge in such an “obvious” manner. We must formulate a strategy.

Spock: You leave first. Yawn and remark out loud as follows “Well, I’ve got an early shift in the morning. Time for me to sleep”. Then you exit and head to your quarters. I will play one more song, and then pretend to leave to go the bridge. But in actuality, I will also head to your quarters for a…what is the Earth term? Booty call?

Uhura: Aye aye, Commander. See you shortly. My “hailing frequencies” will be open, baby.

I’m notoriously bad at captions, but here goes:

Uhura: Seriously, man. Don’t be a dumb sorryBarb.

Spock: Lieutenant, I do not believe that the descriptive relationship that you posit between my derriere and stupidity is logical. A more appropriate pairing might be, as you might say, “hard posterior.”

With apologies …

Uhura: Hey Spock, who has two index fingers and has never gotten it on with a half-Vulcan?

Spock: Lieutenant, I believe logic would indicate that nearly all humanoid life forms fit your description.

Edit: Fixed some tags and punctuation

[CENTER]

[LEFT][LEFT] Uhura: Tatanka!
Spock: Really, Lieutenant. Your obscure bison
references to an Old Earth motion picture featuring
Mary McDonnell’s breakout performance as "Stands
with a Fist" is probably best left to our private
assignations during which time we may fully explore
your buckskin fetish.
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

LOL. Nice. :slight_smile:

Uhura: So I’m thinking, you put your wrists together like this and I hand-cuff you and then I …

Spock: Fascinating. However logic dictates that you use titanium hand-cuffs on me. With my Vulcan strength, I can totally break ordinary steel hand-cuffs no Vulcan problem.

Rachelsnort!!
I wonder if he keeps them in his sock drawer like…um…“someone” we know.

Hey!! And on a similar topic, wow, Shatner was pisssed at me when I went to Star Trek movie without him. He keeps asking me if Chris Pine’s performance sucked or not. Also, the basement is double torture for him now that it’s all decorated in a fairy-princess theme :eek:

I always suspected that Shat hates fairy princess time.

Uhura: I wish I could show off these amazing abs more often. I miss the Mirror Universe. :frowning:

Uhura: Hey! Eyes up here, buddy!

FTW! :smiley:

VulcanBaltar

I believe in recycling, so I’m reposting this from tonite’s Frak party of “The Deadly Years”

Uhura: Spock, you get your Vulcan eyes off the blonde right this second, or we ain’t doing that handcuff thing again tonight in my quarters.

How 'bout a little ‘Freebird’?

Uhura: Spock, concentrate. It’s left foot, right, twirl and dip. Let’s try it one more time from the top.

Spock: I am sorry, Nyota. I fear I won’t learn this dance routine in time for the Dancing With The Star Empire competition next week.

Ossim thread is Ossim!

Just stumbled across this webcomic and thot it might amuse.

Click on the pic below. :slight_smile:

Uhura: What? We weren’t doing anything! I… uh… I like my hair like this!

Uhura: You remember that time that Spock killed you over that girl that he hadn’t seen since they were children? Just imagine what he’s going to do to you after this.

Uhura: blech You taste like pennies.

Spock: All I’m saying is that seven years is a long time. A Vulcan has needs…
Ensign Ricky: Yes, Sir!

LOL.

Yeah, here’s my theory. I think those scenes are from Mantrap, the first televised episode of ST:TOS.
Maybe J.J. Abrams said to himself “Oh crap, I don’t know anything about Star Trek”.
So he watches the 1st episode “Mantrap” and says. “Ha! I see. Uhura is flirty with Spock. I’m gonna give 'em a romance in my movie.”
And then insignificant aide replies. “But, Sir! Aren’t you gonna watch more episodes?”
Abrams replies “Nope. Seen enough. I’m good.”
Aide: “There’s one where Sulu waves a sword around.”
Abrams. “Oh yeah? Ok. That one, and I’m done.”

Aww, that’s harsh. I thot they did a great job with calling back to the old continuity.

Funny, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Priceless.

Now this explains A LOT. No wonder Kirk resisted kissing her.

Copper in the blood. Nice one.

Yeah, if I could only do it once every seven years, I figure I’d go bi too