Uhhh...So what was the Cylons Plan?

I’m confused I spent two hours which included missing Adrian Lee on Darkness Radio to see what the Cylons Plan was and I still don’t know what it was.

Am I missing something?

Not really.:smiley:

It was a pyramid scam gone out of control, Space Amway. The Cylons were more susceptible to these than humans, and with the Pyramid about to hit 100% saturation, genocide was, as is usually the case with robot-driven Ponzi schemes, the only real option.

My understanding is that the Plan was to wipe out the remnants of the humans after the nukes went off… But, John Connor sent back protectors in the form of incompetent Cylons.

serve you right for skipping our secret cylon meetings :stuck_out_tongue:

Step 2: Put explosives in underpants…

the exploding underpants is usually done by the humans…

… once they’ve met No.6 :smiley:

Wow. I guess we are all terrorists then…with our exploding underpants and all.

Note to NSA: This is a joke. Ne track pas.

Kudos to the fine people at NHS (or is it NSA?) who are picking this up :smiley:

NB : I wonder, since I’m not American, does the quashing of the 4th Amendment rights apply to me too? :confused:

I wish I never replied to this thread now. I don’t want to be put on a no fly list. ):

coughthey monitor calls and net traffic coming from/to outside the UScough (at least the part about calls has been declared publicly)

1. First you get de money
  2. Then you get de power
  3. Then you get de women.

Denny Crane.

Oh, so that was Cavil’s problem. He started with the women. Isn’t that always the way?

[ducks]

Yup. For women, the process is reversed.

The plan was to have a giant “laser” and place it on the moon. They would call it the “Death Star” …they would destroy everything unless they received 1 Million dollars!!! (pinky to corner of mouth)

Wasn’t that The Alan Parsons Project? :smiley:

you’re all wrong. it involved whalers. ON THE MOON. they also carry harpoons.

but…there ain’t no whales!

what do they do?

I’ve heard that they have to tell tall tales and sing their whaling tune.

But that’s just what I’ve heard.