Uhhh...So what was the Cylons Plan?

Guess we have to go BACK TO THE FUTURE!

…no, wait, that isn’t it.

We need to whip ourselves around the sun and go back to San Fransisco in the 80s. Then, maybe, we have a chance!

Do they carry harpoons? And where do they tell these tales?

Um…I was serious when I asked the question, I didnt realize when I did I would get weird responses.

It is a silly place.

This is where I’d give you a serious answer, but I haven’t seen it yet, as I’m waiting for The GF to catch up.

I gave a serious response (I don’t think anyone disagreed with it aside from the John Connor part), then gave a weird response. d:

Well, was the Cylon’s plan better or worse than the Elf-meat-wall?

Worse. Definitely, worse. ^^

their plan was to suicide bomb the fleet and attempt to use reztech to locate and pulverize the fleet with their basestars. their plan took terribly poor account of the reality that some ships would somehow manage to avoid the initial assault, and that the instinct to survive would kick in hardcore.

After the cylons moved into Caprica, they had the Larrys cleaning things up. they could have built an meat wall, maybe they just didn’t show it to us. they did show us a meat mountain in The Plan.

That’s the plan? Wow, anticlimactic :slight_smile:

Whine. Sleep w/ a Six. Attack something. Whine. Kiss pet 8 after smoking a cig, Etc.

You could also add: Bitch about the unfairness of he Universe, blame Mother for everything, and sulk.

The plan was to pursue the One hybrid to Rule Them All

Anyway, I found this de-classified file concerning The Plan. The existing remnants of Cylon society have since chucked it since Cavil got killed off…

I dont think there was a specific “plan”
the “plan” was every evolving