Today's Birthday - Armando!

Happy Birthday Armando! :slight_smile:

By the way - how are those beautiful kids?

Your birthday and only 6 posts from OG…
That’s an easy a gift to yourself of some grand geek-cred.
Congrats on both accomplishments!
(and hope all is going well these days)

Alles Gute Armando!

(we haven’t seen him around for a while now, I think, hope he’s doing okay over there)

And yes, come on, join the OG Club - we get fresher air up here :slight_smile:

As Gaeta and Tight might say – and certainly would if they knew you from GWC – “Happy birthday, Aaaaarghmando!” Hope this year (and all others) are smoother than the last.

cumpleaños feliz
te deseamos a ti
cumpleaños Armando
que los cumplas feliz!

Happy birthday to you Armando. I am fairly sure on this day Audra will let you be the coolest. :smiley:

Hes always been the coolest duhhh…or at least on par w/Seen. But really, I already did it through facebook, but to be redundant, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Happy Birthday Armando, and to everyone else who had a B-day.

You’re in good company! (Well, maybe not good, per se.) :slight_smile:

Today’s Famous Birthdays

//youtu.be/fSbTVRPLoEA

¡feliz cumpleaños!

also birthday wishes to knitknitknit!!!

Also, Birthday wishes to Grand Moff Tarkin!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. SO SAY WE ALL!

ShadowAce/The Goldan Greek

Armando!
999 posts and you go off line?
To what? Enjoy yourself with family and friends? Eat cake and open presents? Let people in the real world treat you like a king?

Man, that’s cold.

Happy berthdaze!

Hope the hangover is worth it!

love, me! b!

Hey, you forgot about Miles Davis and Pulitzer Prize winner William Bolcom!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. I can’t believe I got my own thread for this. YOU guys are the coolest.

And holy craaap: Topo Gigio!

Been lurking a bit because of some surgery I had last week on my left hand and one handed typing sucks. I’ve also been traveling a bit and soon need to plan a move. I promise I’ll do an update this weekend, once the stitches and the bandages come off. I wanted to make sure to say a big thank you. I’m a little verklempt now. :o

Am I really up to that many posts? Holy craaap! I gotta get out more. Anyway, see my previous post for an explanation of where I’ve been. Seriously, I’ve GOT to stop typing!

More here…
http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showpost.php?p=38371&postcount=12

Gee you’re popular !!:smiley:

They never played sci-fi villains. To my knowledge. :slight_smile:

Been lurking a bit because of some surgery I had last week on my left hand and one handed typing sucks.

If you know wha… nah, too easy. :rolleyes: