TiMER 7/15 @ 10:30 PM ET

Thursday, 15 July 2010
10:30 PM Eastern - 7:30 PM Pacific
(Calculate Time Zone)

“Do you think the TiMER actually works, or is it just a self-fulfilling prophecy?”

Watch online at Netflix

I just watched this the other night. It was a very interesting concept.

Sean piqued my interest when he mentioned it on the 'cast.

As he mentioned, it’s a RomCom and typical smultz ensues but the concept is intriguing.

I jumped on this after Sean mentioned it. Great movie. There is nothing wrong with a RomCom as long as it’s done well (I’m looking at you Aniston. :stuck_out_tongue: But you were great in Quantum Leap. ;)). Besides for the great scifi element, the comedy is…different. A good different in that at times it is unexpected and more natural, like it is in real life. Check it out!

I’m guessing we’re starting @ 10:45, right?

I’ve been contemplating my solution to this week’s FSL for the past hour. I think I have it worked out.

Your call. I’m assuming it’ll just be the two of us.

I still have no idea. All the Mass Effect stuff goes right over my head. :frowning:

Hi guys!! :slight_smile:

Just another agrarian planet, a stealth ship and some kinda all terrain vehicle. Background aspects to the story, really. The real plot is the whole McDonald kidnap and meteor threat. It’s a rescue and save the planet story…erm…I mean love story.

Oh SNAP!!! You joining us, D?

It’s not just us! Hi D! :stuck_out_tongue:

Like all stories. :smiley:

I have been trying to get Spock some ladies action and I just can’t seem to work it into the plot. We’ll see what happens this week.

Has it been seven years already? :eek:

that’s the plan :slight_smile: just finishing dinner, so I’ll just be watching at first. I’ll join in the discussion presently

Well, it doesn’t have to be his time for the ladies to swoon over the devil-ly fellow. Besides isn’t an unattainable male simply irresistible to the ladies?

Yes, that’s been my experience. :smiley:

A truck and a rare steak, WTF?

Truck Meat?

Truckbeef, apparently.