The West Wing s1ep2. Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc

We frak ep 2 Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc.

9 am eastern this morning

Off we go. More mandy!

I think the actress playing Mandy did a great job. But she didnt click with the others on show. Didnt mind when she left the show

Chemistry between Dr Morris and President is so awesome.

All set. Say go…

Restarting now at 12:30

Go! Baltar Baltar Baltar

Crazy Mandy is crazy! And then she has the nerve to ask Lloyd if HE’S crazy.

If you’ve never heard Aretha Franklin sing Nessun Dorma, YouTube it. She’s amazing.

They REALLY define her character in this scene and other scenes in this ep

Aretha Franklin was on CNN this morn. still fabulous

After hoc therefore something else hoc. :smiley:

“Is it because of the joke?” That’s funny that everyone keeps saying the same thing. But realistic in an office environment.

Leo doesn’t portray himself as a genius but we forget he’s a genius too.

Or maybe he knows Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc cuz he’s been around Bartlett so long

I love how even in this 2nd ep we get the sense that these people are all very comfortable with each other and know each other so well.

The great thing about this show and the writing is how there weren’t many kinks to work out through the first season, even from the pilot. So well planned. Few series do this as well as WW.

“Anyone but Mandy”. Yeah right josh has to know that they can’t afford to have someone who knows them all so well, working for another campaign.

Yes! Very true.

I got a phone call from a co-worker so I got distracted. But I’m still in synch cuz I didn’t pause

“I accidentally slept with a prostitute”
“Accidentally? Did you trip.” :smiley: Toby <3

Oo. And note Toby mentions the Grand Jury!! Foreshadowing his situation at the end of the series