The West Wing S1E18--Six Meetings Before Lunch

The morning after Mendoza’s confirmation, various staff members are brought back to earth by difficult meetings.

Pressing play…

I can’t believe we’re almost through season 1

Play!! Don’t ruin Toby’s day of Jubillee

I love how sad they all look before the final vote is in. It’s like Toby’s the hall monitor in 7th grade. :smiley:

…and the heckling. Heckling congressmen is amusing. :slight_smile:

Most of the desvere the heckling

Reparations will never happen. It’s a pipe dream. This issue is like the flag-burning amendment. It’s something that deserves to be addressed legislatively, but it’s just not gonna happen.

The first time I saw CJ do “The Jackal”, i think in fell in love a little bit.

"Are you talking to me during The Jackal? Don’t talk to me during The Jackal. "

It’s the most reprehensible thing that our country countined again and again refuse to face the issue.

Yeah, I was already in love with of course. It’s a clever acting challenge cuz it can’t be too perfect. Has to seem like she’s a person who’s not in show business goofing around

Danny is the master at saying very important things in a casual way

Already starting to see how Mandy is expendable as cast member.

I was just thinking the same thing. Her storylines have gotten progressively weaker. The bunkhouse in Mandyville is almost ready. :wink:

I remember those French conversation tapes from hs. The daily adventures of Marie-France and Jean-Pierre. Ugh

OH!! It was bothering me trying to remember who this actor playing Breckenridge is, where I remember him from.

Was he that guy on Battlestar Galsctice that was released from the Cylon…The episode “Hero”?

I completely agree, but $1.7 TRILLION isn’t gonna fix a damn thing. How does anyone even say $1.7 trillion with a straight face?

I took German in high school. Aww, CJ’s story about losing the boyfriend’s car and the boyfriend.

Hey, Richard Schiff was on the ep of Adam Carolla’s podcast I heard yesterday. A great guest!

Yes. But it’s good to keep in mind the actual number, to understand the scope of the injustice.

Oh wow I remember that guy! His callsign eludes me. :frowning:

I downloaded it earlier this morning! I was tweet you about that. GMTA