The West Wing S1E03- A Proportional Response

Lets get this partay started! :smiley:

Ooops. I created another thread! I delete that one

Ha!! CJ knows Josh so well :slight_smile:

S’ok :slight_smile: Good morning! Are you enjoy the shots of CJ’s legs?

Always! She’s a cutie in this one.

“Let’s get this right”
“Not much chance of that.” :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL.

Sam can’t help but talk and think like a lawyer.

Also he’s being mean to CJ and I"m not cool with that

Me neither. She clearly wants to protect him but he’s so defensive that he can’t see it from his high horse.

FITZ! :smiley:

CHARLIEEEEE! Wow he looks so young.

I love that they started the scene with Fitz commenting on the coffee.

I read the book Obama’s Wars and President Obama is the opposite of Barlett here. Obama very cool, calm and rational.

Can you even imagine this show without Charlie? So great. And Dule acts him so well so subtle.

Bartlett is such a human dude. “How does this work?” “You give the go order sir.” Super genius and capable but very vulnerable in this situation out of his element.

I love his emotional responses though for the purpose of this show. Very humanizing.

They’ve done a beautiful job of establishing Fitzwallace as a strong, sympathetic advisor to the President.

Yup. Fitz is so great
Leo: “You have a problem with the visual of a young black man waiting on the President?”
Fitz: “I’m an Old black man and I wait on the President.”

Danny! wow they brought out everyone for this episode.

I think is Danny’s FIRST episode, yes? We didn’t see him in 1 or 2, right?

Poor Josh “I have nothing to do.”

No time for cosmetic battles. FITZ nailed it. People spend entirely too much time worrying about how things look instead of how they ARE. Which is actually Sam’s argument too.

Yep. 3 characters intro’d in this ep.

Not a single scene with Fitz ever in West Wing that I didn’t love. He’s awesome.

Fitz, Charlie and Danny. Again, can you imagine this show without those three?