The West Wing S1E03- A Proportional Response

By the way, there’s no way they wouldn’t have TEN back up pairs of the President’s glasses.

Abby has not been scene on camera yet, right?

Not at all. All awesome

This episode is very topical. There’s an American citizen captive in Iran right now. Do we go after him or not?
It’s tough.

Nope not yet. That’d be kinda perfect if she was in this ep. I don’t remember if she is or not

This is why you need a good Chief of Staff.

Especially tough when they’ve made it clear that they’re going to kill him. It’s an almost impossible situation

I now. Abby and Jed’s fights are so real. Two intelligent big-egoed people who love each other but clash from time to time.

Remember Barlet’s advice to Santos about how to pick chief of staff? Leo fits all those requirements. :slight_smile:

This is a nice moment between Jed and Charlie.

I will say it again, if you don’t get a lump in your throat at the end of ANY west wing episode, I don’t like you.

This one in particular, yes?

I switched to evening bootcamp, so i’m free for another ep, if you are

I love that Barlett says to Charlie “Hi, I’m Jed Bartlett” As if Charlie doesn’t know the who he is. Lol

Omigosh yes! Charlie’s line at the end about how he’s never felt this way before… handchest

That’s fine. But can we start at 9?

Sure thing. Snack break! :smiley:

I was in “handchest” mode already when Bartlett is being nice to Charlie. “I heard about your mother, I’m so sorry.”