The Firefly experiment?

Love how Mal dupes half his crew with the funeral thing… but still had they listened to shaggy and scoobie all this would have been avoided

I just had a terrifying realization, I get more conservative as i drink. two points are removed from my hippy licence.

dammit more purple belly’s on my serenity, well all is well because we have a fella who’s SPOMBIE-FYING himself as they mess with our girl.

revenge is at hand…

here legs definitely have to say its her legs

her legs and right where they meet her back

that scene alone should have earned this show 2 seasons of play

You know what the commander guy really isn’t all that bad, i mean he seems like a good enough guy. a dick but still a good guy

You know what River looks really cute in a space suit, joss was right its a whole snow suit thing… maybe i’m strange but i’m down with it.

SPOMBIE attack stopped by a sudden but inevitable snapping of the neck away from said spine…

and onto shindig

why is it everytime i get into a bar fight it ends much more blurrily, and with bruises of various shapes and textures

sorry but this thing has gone all kinds of stream of conscious

Who’d win Jane vs. Zoe in fight to the death, smackdown star trek music playing fight.

Can I just say I love the fact that they leave the testicle joke punchline for the audience to put together… and the fact that this has given me the opportunity to say testicle joke punchline.

Kaylee in the Cake dress, okay so just how cute is she in this thing… I know its not all slinky but…

Yes question that buffet table question it good…

for the record originally it wasn’t dirty in my head when i thought it but than i read it and it turned dirty… but we all knew this was gonna happen eventually.

favorite made up firefly word ever corpsified

I cannot abide useless people… a great ideal to live your life by.

A S-what? I actually used this, and no one got it . but in all honesty it is a little obscure.

This is EPIC!!

Keep it up, Boom Boom! I’ll have to read through this tomorrow. Saw the Shepard Book 70s music quib and almost wet myself.

This is the episode that made me love Badger…

I never back down from a fight
yes you do , you do all the time,
well yeah but not this time

This is probably the closest you see how important they are to each other. Mal for all his bluster really is fighting for the honor of one he loves he will die for her. awe shucks

and than somehow Jayne offers himself to get naked a diversion in the same act…

mercy is the mark of great man

i don’t really need to say more
you all know the rest

you didn’t have to wound that man
yeah but it was just funny

but let us not forget Kaylee in her dress. or the fact the the cargo hold is full of cows and why would we want to leave serenity

tah very much for lovely night; and onto Safe yeah but she our witch.

Oh. My. God. This is a laugh riot! You go, Boomer!

I`m gonna make up my own words for the Chinese in the show

first off in the safe we have whole crap load of Chinese swearing so i think in my mind we`ll insert random star wars dirty crazy quotes

insert randomly as it occurs

The force is strong with that one and so his member

The dark side is easier and bigger and lets face it chicks digg it

Mara Jade may be evil, good god did you see her when she… insert your own dirty thought…

Hey we invented a metal bikini this means you all should just do what we say.

part of me thinks this gonna go horribly wrong… but just remember don`t let me be misunderstood, I had intentions that were good… :wink:

I love the whole theme with river dancing intercut the gunfight, to the celtic music. its just a great edited scene

If you`ll all excuse me I need to visit the little boys room. and get fresh drink…