The Firefly experiment?

So here its is. I’ve decided to conduct an impromptu Experiment which contains three central points “the first” I’m gonna watch all of Firelfy and serenity in one giant Josstacular viewing. ‘the second’ and bottle of underrated but tasty Canadian Rye whiskey, and the third i’m gonna pollute the forum with my insightfully to completely inane thoughts about firefly as we go along. in all honesty it’ll probably end with me typing Kaylee is so hot alot after a time, but and i know theres no notice… but anyone with complete disregard for sobriety and coherence at work tomorrow join in or you know just laugh at an idot… I will be starting at 6:00 pacific

p.s. I’m already sorry for what I said, in the future; I know it was wrong and i’m sorry, but you know me, I’m not myself when i’m conducting an experiment So i’m very sorry and i didn’t mean it…

Quote by Nickname Boomer:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here its is. I’ve decided to conduct an impromptu Experiment which contains three central points “the first” I’m gonna watch all of Firelfy and serenity in one giant Josstacular viewing. ‘the second’ and bottle of underrated but tasty Canadian Rye whiskey, and the third i’m gonna pollute the forum with my insightfully to completely inane thoughts about firefly as we go along. in all honesty it’ll probably end with me typing Kaylee is so hot alot after a time, but and i know theres no notice… but anyone with complete disregard for sobriety and coherence at work tomorrow join in or you know just laugh at an idot… I will be starting at 6:00 pacific

p.s. I’m already sorry for what I said, in the future; I know it was wrong and i’m sorry, but you know me, I’m not myself when i’m conducting an experiment So i’m very sorry and i didn’t mean

These are just the sacrifices that must be made in the name of good science.
Bravo sir, bravo!:smiley:

This is gonna be fun.

I expect your thesis (titled “Kaylee is hot”) by noon tomorrow. Good luck.

Ladies and gentlemen the scotch, well its not scotch, but a fine rye whiskey from Canada, oddly enough named Canadian club, the cigarettes are not here cause I quit, but as my blue ray powers up I would like to say welcome. and By god do I hate purple bellys…

and so serenity part one and two begins…

I Want a giant anti air gun, but my landlord says its against my lease

and pretty people never die in movies… well i’m screwed

some Wash, add dinosaurs, an evil laugh and some Chinese swearing

and i’m good maybe we could have some of these very fine things in the i am robot sequel

I think I’m gonna take a drink every 8th time they say the word shiny…

a gentleman’s agreement

Hazaa

Somebody on this boat has to make a honest living, truth is this series shows that everyone on the boat makes an honest living. the only honest living around.

anyone else ever think that Shepperd book should have cool 70’s theme every time he’s on screen

Badger is the kind of guy that you know is a complete douche, but somehow you kind of like him too…

When Kaylee has a parasol, introducing the serenity as person… well it to soon for the whole Kaylee is so hot; so I’ll just say shucks.

<sniff> our Boomer is all grown up. Smokin’ and drinkin’ then quitin’ smokin’ an’ drinkin’

Remember Boomer: Pace yourself. Turtle wins the race…and stay away from vehicles until you have slept. :smiley: (oh, and Seven-up goes great with Canadian Club.)

didn’t she shoot you once?

well i’m sticking with the Canada dry ginger ale, it makes me feel all super patriotic. and okay every 12th time they say shiny, but i’m gonna loose count…

Bravo. I concur. Add a lime.

every time Mal punches Simon, it makes a little happier to be alive.

Thought just occurred to me what if Zoe fought Ripley… the results would be scary and sexy all at the same time… and possibly planet ending… but still sexy

I wonder who the underground movement, were that helped Get River out of the clutches of the evil government?

oh look Mal’s about to punch Simon again :slight_smile: