The Firefly experiment?

one of best Jayne moments… and yes Pain is scary…

Wish I could say the same Lawrence…

Reavers and by reavers they mean space ZOMBIES or as its known in the field

SPOMBIES

The famous Kaylee’s dead joke. still makes me giggle after all this time.

that and

I believe that womans planning to shoot me

Spombies; there back and they’re hungry

thanks for saying sir… reason 200 why Zoe awesome

and Mal shoots the douche cop in the head… and a cheer was heard by all

Fun fact the crazy Ivan is a real thing Russian submariens do to see if they’re being followed. Its very dangerous, and they say Tom Clancy hasn’t ever taught me anything.

What insane genius would ever have, horses, space ships and telepathic teenage killing machines, oh and the shooting of horses when needed.

Joss whedon or and i know he denies it but… Joss is indeed GWC’s very own Thotfulllguy

so congrats thot… you did good and on to the train job…

Its an aspisious day indeed. the pilot that wasn’t the pilot, but was aired like the pilot, what a mess at least fox would learn its lesson an not do it again definitely not to Joss… Oh wait… grrrr arggg indeed

Seriously never hit a man with a closed fist… but it can be hilarious… not so much on the other end. Is this normal folksy space conversation, it seems so full of extraneous information… and space monkeys.

why is it Tiffany lamps always seems to survive. they are like cockroaches

but Nisca does remind me of someone…

purple belly’s I hate stinkin’ purple belly’s, but i do love thrilling heroics

Have you started singing the Jane Song yet?? Thats a good drinkin song!

YES! It’s not just me. Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

Wish I could join you on the rest of the ride, Boomer, but I’ll have to resign myself to enjoying your drunken dissertation tomorrow morning. Have fun!

You know I used to really like the Sheriff in this episode. until I saw slither and Gregg Henry was so awesome. that I just can’t take him seriously after that. and ohh by the way for anyone who hasn’t watched that movie there is the previously mentioned Gregg Henry, Our very own Nathan Fillion and the terrifying Michael Rooker all with zombie slugs…

did he just go crazy and fall asleep… me in about 3 hours

not yet buddy but its getting a little harder to actually type properly… see this is a real experiment and they called me mad

an experiment in awesome

whats really in the crates Mr. pibb…

wouldn’t that put him in a killing mood… if only we all had Giant jet engine to push our problems into that makes it go away, with nothing more than a massive spray of blood.

nothing good ever comes from a dude in latex gloves

Someone should really come up with rules so we could all play the hoopey firefly game thing…

okay so theres an abandoned ship over there occasionally spewing bodies into space… I have a good Idea lets go over there and check it out… in this case you always listen to the shaggy and scoobie of the gang and Zoinks get the heck out of there. no wonder the spombies win in the end.

You know what it really kind of is crappy to take dead folks stuff… Funny sober me always seemed think it was fine i mean there dead, and the thieves are likable but now its like hey stop taking grandmas necklace thats super douche

It looked bigger when i didn’t see it… thats what she said… IYKWIM yes I just burned myself, but in honor of GR it had to be done.