Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Poll

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Poll.

John Connor and River Tam – er, Cameron – are clearly close. HOW close?

I voted for them doing it in the future…like during the war future. And it still makes me nauseous thinking about it. It’s just…wrong. Even if they’re both hot. It’s like they’re brother and sister and…it’s just…ewwwww. It’s like Luke and Leia…I just get a very ewww vibe from it.

I think of it more like Superman and Lois Lane. They look similar enough to be the same species, but they’re not. Interspecies sex = bestiality, IMO. And in this case, they’re not even the same kind of lifeform.

It’s like Kirk hooking up with the Horta. (And you just know that he did.) :eek:

Oh, and I voted future, near and far.

I voted “near present and future.” As a former Stern listener*, I can sympathize with the future robot nookie. Especially if humans are scarce. But the near-future thing, as Keara pointed out, is kinda incest-y creepy.

• no satellite radio now. plus, with 24-hour stern, I’d never get anything done.

me too. I was majorly creeped out and got a total they-did-it-in-the-future vibe from last week’s episode

//youtu.be/6DbKJ-eh6z0

Crap. THIS is the one I meant to reference:

//youtu.be/4xxnvzpuhgA

Like two wise men once told me in a podcast

Are you a proud supporter of the Robot lov’in act of 2028?

I think they will in the future because you know that tv producers can’t have two young hot people on a show without having them hook up.

Well he treats her like his sister so that would kinda be incest.

But she is a machine so that would kinda make her a “real doll”

But he has eyes for that dumb high school chick who i cant wait to get killed.

But Cameron loves him.

I for see her trying to seduce him (walking in naked on him in the shower or joining him in bed, possibly after a break up with his stupid girlfriend he has now) and him kinda freaking out. But i don’t think they will do it.

I still think there’s something “different” about Cameron, maybe he reprogrammed her (to quote T2) to “be more human”? After all, we know he hacks a lot of chips in the future, enough to put metal in every resistance bunker. I think they’ll do it, but the writers will but something in there to justify it.

I think they did it in the future. And I think there’s way more to the story that will unfold.

with this weeks show, oh boy do I think they hooked up. I think they so together that John’s mind is unclear and thats getting Humans killed.

Interesting how, apparently, Connor never fully comes into his own. He always has a strong woman there to prop him up. Yet he gets full credit. Even after the nucular holocaust, some things never change, I guess.

Like that old saying, behind every Great man, there’s a even greater woman.

I think it goes, “Behind every great man, there’s an astonished woman.”

That’s going on my starship plaque.

I think I want to do her and that’s all there is to that.

in the past
in the present
in the future.

Cameron…so pretty

I think Cameron was designed to look like John’s human girlfriend from the future. So, no I don’t think he’ll hook up with Cameron the toaster, but he will hook up with a human played by Summer Glau.

I refuse to vote in this poll because there is no “baltar” option.

Also, There should be a option for me to have sex with her. I would vote for that.