Surprise! Frak Party: LOST 01x13 through TBD

Shannon is a spoiled baby and I really want to smack her hard about the head.

We know more. But not everything. Not yet, at least.

Perfectly normal reaction. You’ll feel it more soon enough.

Urchins are good. I don’t know what Hurley is complaining about

Yeah, I think we’ve felt that way about the majority of characters at one point or another.

So i have heard from a few people that there is a period of suckage you have to get through. When does that happen?

Wow Jin was actually nice!

Why oh why couldn’t that guy have taken Shannon instead of Claire? I liked Claire.

Holy Crap! It is a smoke monster! Oops it’s pissed at Shannon too.

They’re probably talking about the middle of season three

EW! Gross, don’t kiss your brother!

Okay, that’s just frakked up. :eek:

Keep watching! Or, just take a guess under what circumstances it wouldn’t be weird to kiss someone you call your brother [hint hint]

Season 2 got uneven, but I think it was mainly due to a really irregular broadcast schedule that year, when there were sometimes two weeks between single episodes. Watching it all at once will help get you through it. And by the time you start charging through the end of season 2, they’ve kind of figured it out, and things pick up.

People also complain about the beginning of season 3. The first six episodes tell a kind of standalone story, and then they broke for a few months before continuing the rest of the season. Again, watching it all at once will probably help get over that hump. I personally didn’t mind that section as much as other people did, mainly because it introduced us to Juliet (swoon :o).

What. The. Frak.

So was that flashback part of the vision or did it really happen? And it’s still gross even if they aren’t blood related. Or it could be that I am just grossed out by Shannon

I think that depends on how you feel about the show and the characters. Enough aspects of the story are constantly in flux that eventually you’ll end up somewhere you won’t enjoy. Just stick with it. It’s worth it. :slight_smile:

Wow Jin was actually nice!

Even that is more complicated than it first appears.

Step-brother. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Lost :slight_smile:

Oh and hey Stroogie! I missed you at the meetup this year :frowning:

Putting on Ep 14- Special. Netflix is awesomesauce.

Flashbacks are flashbacks. Visions are visions.

Probably. :rolleyes:

Oh, and hi, Stroogie! :slight_smile:

I can see how that would make a difference. I do know a little bit about Juliet. Not much, basically I know who plays her and I am a fan of hers. Looking forward to that introduction.

Jealous! I watched them all on abc.com with commercials