Supernatural

I know there are a few fans of the show here on the fourm so why not make thread.

So this one is for all the SN fans. How do you like the new season? What do you think is up with Sam?

well i’m mixed with my opinion i just finished my season 5 dvd and it was in my opinion an spectacular way to end a series. by that i mean better than Buffy better than angel better than BSG, Now where supernatrual on a whole rank compaired to those shows is different, although will say without a doubt the most underrated show on tv. regardless a truly great ending to the story, giving the audience closure, emotionally and thematically while continuing the story. those parts about the car were just this side of genious

the opener fell a little flat i mean i dig that Sam and bobby wanted Dean to have real life, but its just everyone is acting off and whats with with grandpa campbell and a the super friends.

as for sam being strange; i know what i want it to be but its doubtfull.

note im spoiler free and wish to reamin so; but with that said. I close my eyes and wish that it be me to decide the story. Sam didnt escape or wasn’t pulled out by god, he was simply convined by the devil was right after some quality time with micheal the douche king of all angels. and now comes out damaged as in never the same semi evil damaged. and they are now on the path to some truly biblical fire and brimstone.

but only one episode maybe after season 5 my expectations were to high…

rambled a little apologies

Eric Kripke, the former showrunner had a five year plan and it worked out wonderfully.

Sera Gamble is running the show now, I like the new feel to the show. It’s different but the same. I fully support the show going on as long as they can write good stories.

hey smallville did it so can supernatural. just haven’t seen it so far.

still here’s hoping.

by the by i just looked up supernatural on imdb and the impala has a listing in under the cast… well played folks well played…:cool:

I’ve been watching this show on TNT recently. I’m really enjoying it. I think the show has a good combination of humour and darkness.

Thoughts on yesterday’s episode? Sam’s smile may be the creepiest thing the show has ever done.

Inside secrets of two of Supernatural’s most pivotal episodes

How did Supernatural get a fake herpes commercial on the air? How did Supernatural manage to end all its storylines without ending the show? Check out two exclusive excerpts from Supernatural’s season five companion, on “Changing Channels” and “Swan Song.”

cool article season 5 was just so strong begning to end. its hard to pick favourites i mean changing channels. Why you may have asked; because you know what makes dr. sexy; sexy is the fact that he wears cowboy boots. but swan song with history of the impala and the awesome ending… and it s a crime that ten million people weren’t watching this show that and csi miami got what was coming. we all know it deep down.

yeah, season 5 of Supernatural is one of the best written season as a whole for TV.

looks like maybe a new season will happen nothing concrete but good signs

http://www.digitalspy.com/cult/s6/supernatural/news/a298422/cw-president-expects-more-supernatural.html

“We haven’t officially picked anything up yet,” she said. “But [Supernatural] is creatively doing so well - and it’s doing better on Friday night than it was on Thursday night - so I can’t imagine we won’t pick it up.”

Ostroff explained that it is “too early” to start speaking about the specific details of a seventh season but added: “I’d be shocked if we didn’t pick it up.”

season 7? man, i hardly feel like season 6 was on…

‘Supernatural’: Overheard at the Convention

These may well be the most fun group of people on TV, ever. :smiley:

Jolly Rancher? I’m scared to google that.

Just a kind of fruit-flavored candy. :slight_smile:

Or a sex act so deviant that it can only be legally attempted in International waters, or on the third Wednesday of September after 4pm eastern.

You’ll need a cricket bat, latex gloves, a cantalope, and 2 medium sized Venus flytraps… and and open mind

No Im being silly its just candy

‘Supernatural’ to Go Less ‘Super’ and More ‘Natural’

A show known for its twists and turns, Supernatural has been one wild ride over the years. And, according to reports, next season promises the biggest twist yet: Supernatural will drop the paranormal premise of the show in order to morph into its newest incarnation, Natural.

That is just so April Fools

Supernatural Exclusive First Look: Sam and Dean Head to the Wild Wild West

Hold onto your (10-gallon) hats! Here’s an exclusive first look at Supernatural hellraisers Sam and Dean channeling their inner John Wayne for the show’s upcoming trip back to the Wild West (April 22 9/8c). And danged if they don’t look as at home in chaps as they do in bluejeans!

Supernatural tempts Fate with a Titanic-themed episode

Do not torment us with brief moments of Ellen ever again, show.

“It is uncool to dangle the only non-demon asskicking female character back in front of us, reminding us of how pissed off we are that she had to die. Bring her back or keep her dead. Grumble!”