Supernatural

i enjoyed that episode though. it was very funny, and i think it sets up a lot of stuff. The part where Cass was stalling fate for Balthazar to gank her from the back only to stop right before it happened. The look and reaction from Balthazar was priceless. the Titanic, Celin Dion ribbing was great fun as well.

I actually am in peace with how Ellen and Jill went away. They died in a very tense moment in a very epic way. So, the fact that her return isn’t permanent doesn’t bother me. But they do need strong female characters. Where is the Ruby, Anna, Ellen of this season… oh wait, i guess we have the mother, but she just isn’t a character right now…

Are/were any of them non-demon ass kickers like Ellen though?

Well, there’s a reason that they don’t have any. :rolleyes:

Actually, probably the most ass-kickingest non-demon woman on the show is Mary Winchester. She’s been dead a long time, though.

Liked seeing Ellen again, glad she didn’t stay cause her and joe’s deaths were epic and heartbreaking.

Will say I like this season but it simply doesn’t have any focus, so the episodes are good, but The arc as a whole isn’t. Still we had some great one off episodes, it reminds me of season 4 buffy some great moments but the weakest season of that series. But we got Fight the faeries, and that is just this side of awesome.

the arch sucked because they are unwilling to show us anything about Cass’ war.

and the whole thing with the mother of all, how it’s related to heaven, why is it even important is not mentioned.

For the last two seasons, we understand what’s at stake, the frakking apocalypse. throw in names like Lucifer, and the Arch angels, you don’t even need to show us anything, we know what’s going down.

But I think they showed as a lot of what Lucifer is capable of, than what the mother of all is supposed to be doing. also, with the direction they are going, i am not sure i want to see more of what the mother can do.

anyway, they set it up so we kind of can guess what’s going to go down. The mother will have something to do with the war in heaven, and Dean and Sam being caught in the middle, and the wall in Sam’s soul will break because of it. And then something happens to make it all right if there is season 7. But still, right now, I am just not that excited about the arc… Maybe if they showed me more of the war in heaven…

Supernatural Slide-Show: Season 6 Questions That Still Need Answers

In our past Supernatural slide-shows we’ve look at our picks for best villains, favorite guest stars, and hottest Winchester scenes. For this slide-show, we’re going to take a different angle and look at what we think are several questions that have arisen in season 6 of Supernatural that haven’t been fully answered (or answered at all).

Exclusive: Check Out the Trailer for Supernatural: The Anime Series

Supernatural’s sixth season ends next Friday, but fans have a nice treat to look forward to during the summer hiatus. Supernatural: The Anime Series, a 22-episode Japanese offshoot of the CW drama, will be released in the United States on July 26.

I’ve seen like the first 6 or so, it’s def worth checking out

On the Supernatural season finale, there cannot be democracy in heaven
Many of us are probably still reeling from last night’s two-hour season finale of Supernatural, in which all the bad things we expected came to pass - but in a much more deeply disturbing way than one might imagine.

‘Supernatural’s’ Jared Padalecki talks ‘Gilmore Girls’ movie - plus, would he ever leave ‘Supernatural’?

‘Supernatural’ Season 7: Colin Ford, Brock Kelly to return as young Sam and Dean, directed by Jensen Ackles

//youtu.be/vJs3LkzPH-Y

I could barely make out what was being said over the sounds of Badger’s screaming. (:

I skimmed this thread because I did not want any spoilers because I am behind. I just watched the last episode of season 5. I am loving this show. Lately there has been some really funny episodes that have had me laughing out loud. The Supernatural Convention was a recent one that was just awesome!!

I try to tell my friends about funny moments in the show but it is just not as funny if you don’t know the characters. Like the Yellow fever (I think that is the episode name) episode where Dean screams at the cat…yeah not as funny for someone that does not know the show.

the writing is really good and coherent, since the over arching story was planned up to season 5.

so season 6 is a bit hit and miss. Just remember there are still awesome writers writing for the show, so there are great hilarious episodes. but it takes a while for them to build up the story again.

Ok, this is really creepy…

Right now I’m watching a rerun of episode 208 about a crossroads demon.

Of course, my not being American, my only frame of reference was that eponymously named movie with Ralph Macchio in it.

Then Dean mentions the real urban legend about Robert Johnson and his crossroad demon popping up in his lyrics from the Texas recordings.

What really creeps me out is this commentary on the Supernatural wiki :
http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Robert_Johnson. What really struck me was his date of birth and death, and this line from the commentary,

Though all that remains of his legendary work are those Texas recordings, Johnson’s influence has been a big influence on later blues players and on rock and rollers including Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, U2, Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton.

It’s hard to tell what’s real or fiction, so I went to verify on the regular wiki page on Robert Johnson

So, the whole dying at age 27 thing goes back even further than Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain, or Jimi Hendrix.

Are you guys spooked yet? :cool:

//youtu.be/NNconY31dlU

IBIMB :stuck_out_tongue:

RMD 5H2 - what car plate is this? :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing a rewarding of the series from season 1. Currently the wife and I are on season 3. Just watched the Dean dies 100 times episode. Can’t watch the new season though. We don’t get the channel it is on. So until DVD or Blu-ray this summer we are going to be behind. Glad this is a show the two of us can watch together. Even though her motives are Jensen orientated.

Could be worse, could be (Jim) Beaver orientated. (:

Yes, I had to add (Jim) and not just say the last name. d:

You said,“Beaver” … Snort snort heheh… It’s “de Beauvoir” … Eejut… Heheh… Just kidding!