Supernatural 6x21-22 The Haunter of The Dark

I still think given enough time, his soul will heal enough, he’d be ok if the wall fell.

I doubt enough time has passed though.

Invisible creature? Yog-Sothoth? :eek:

Dean’s never that careless. He cares more than he knows.

Gotta be someone Bobby recognized.

Lol. Yugioh commercial during Supernatural.

I think he might turn evil, just because they said demons are human souls escaped from hell and it won’t mean he’s gone for however long they need.:slight_smile:

Considering that his soul would have been in Hell for well over a century and receiving the personal attention of Lucifer and Michael, I don’t think a human lifespan could possibly be long enough.

Maybe not logically, but this is TV. d:

“I’m officially on your team.”

Slash fiction bait.

Bait? I’m sure they’re already working on it.

Noooooooooo!

Ben’s getting so big. Hard to believe it’s the same actor.

Possessed Lisa! (OK, yeah, saw that coming. But, still. :eek:)

lol video game tactics wait around a corner for the bad guys to come around one at a time :slight_smile:

No one has come back from being demon possessed in this show right?

I got a chuckle out of that myself. Kinda broke the 4th wall for me though.

That’s the same actor?

and i never see the possession coming if its someone we know (I got a blindspot i guess)

Something about this isn’t right. Why didn’t they kill Sam? They just locked him up?

Cass’ thread did’t seem to apply because Lisa-demon was gonna kill Dean.

Old Navy commercials makes me feel like I’m losing brain cells faster than normal.

And, wow at the new Sarah Michelle Gellar series.

Could be part of the plan. Though i do wish they would take a weekend and plan this out more.

Nope. No one. Except Bobby. And Sam. And Papa Winchester. And… :stuck_out_tongue:

(As long as the body is OK when the demon leaves, the possessee usually recovers.)

There’s still more to that than meets the eye, methinks.