Stargate Atlantis 307 & 308 Common Ground & McKay and Mrs. Miller

March 22, 2014

10:00 PM – Common Ground
“If you trade my life for Sheppard you will not only be yielding to blackmail, you will be planting the seeds of civil war.”

11:00 PM – McKay and Mrs. Miller
“It’s just that you both said “Sorry” in that cute, Canadian way.”

Bump for tonight and I am actually going to be here for this one.

I actually wasn’t around for last week’s eps either. Will they just get skipped entirely, or maybe push them to next week?

Do you want to do them tonight instead and push this one back to next week?

Well, in the interest of making a decision and getting the right disc into the player, I’ll say these episodes this week and SG-1 the next two weeks. I’ll update the dates on the other two threads.

That was a bit overly comical, but I can’t think of another way for Kolya to have specifically captured Shep with Genii technology.

Very careful lighting here.

Sorry, I didn’t see your earlier message. I say we just push back the SG -1 eps; last week’s eps become next week’s eps, next week’s eps get pushed back two weeks, etc. or will that screw up some continuity with any crossover eps with Atlantis?

Not helping, Ronon.

Nah, no crossover. And it’s good that we’re toward the end of the month so there aren’t as many threads to change dates on. :wink:

Yeah, I suppose Kolya’s other appearances were before Ronon joined the team.

And there’s Todd. :slight_smile:

Ummm, Todd? Remind me, please.

“Do you blame the Wraith or the master?”
“I’m gonna go with both.” :smiley:

You know how Shep likes naming Wraith? Well, this one’s around for a while. And played by the extraordinary talented and creepy Chris Heyerdahl.

Like McKay is actually going to lead a tactical mission :smiley:

Love Carson’s reaction to the speech.

Laydon backstabbed Kolya? Well, that fits.

Who gave Rodney a P-90? He’s dangerous enough with a pistol.

Nice age makeup here. Noticeable without being overpowering.