Stargate Atlantis 303 & 304 - Irresistible & Sateda

February 22, 2014
10:00 PM – Irresistable
“The lame can walk again. Well… some of them crawl, but they crawl much faster than they used to.”

11:00 PM – Sateda
[i]“You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.”

[/i]Or we could skip Irresistable, watch Sateda and go to bed earlier. Your choice.

Bump for tonight.

People in most series don’t get sick unless it’s a plot point.

Nice foreshadowing of the gate bridge.

Very friendly backwater hamlet.

And that was Julia Benson’s first appearance in Stargate. She played Lieutenant James in Stargate Universe.

And Richard Kind’s first appearance since the original Stargate movie.

I’m resisting getting up on my soapbox to rail against recycling guest stars within a “universe” (no pun intended) of connected shows.

And Ronon is taking his food to go. :wink:

Well, with Richard Kind, it was more of an homage. There are several discontinuities between it and the shows, so not a huge deal.

And there was the best line in the episode (which I posted above)

Didn’t they say they were scouting for SPACE gates before? In that case, where’s the Jumper?

That’s definitely not everyone, but it’s the rest of the main cast plus a bunch of extras.

Batman series reference? Nice.

And they have more or less figured out Lucious’s date rape pheremone potion.

Hmmm, things don’t seem quite right back on the planet…

If Ronon was’t high, I’d wonder about him shooting back through the gate since the wormhole only works one direction.

They gave Lucious the ATA gene therepy?

Oh yeah, not yet.

Just say no, kids.

Nice disgusted expression from John there.

Carson sounds pissed.

And now 17 minutes to Sateda. :smiley:

Well, that’s done. On to the next, thank goodness.

I can understand why they wanted a more light-hearted episode, but this just wasn’t well executed, especially with the rape overtones with his wives.