Stargate Atlantis 117 & 118 - Letters From Pegasus & The Gift

August 3, 2013

10:00 PM - Letters from Pegasus
“This is Doctor Rodney McKay speaking to you from my base of operations in the lost city of Atlantis, located deep within the Pegasus galaxy. I record this message on the eve of our darkest hour. As I speak, an alien armada of biblical proportions is on its way, bent - dare I say hellbent, in keeping with the metaphor – on our destruction.”

11:00 PM - The Gift
" I ran every test I could on all of you from the get-go. Physiologically, you and your people are the same as we are. I have no explanation for any of your special super-powers."

Bump for tonight

And that’s a different table.

Yeah, tough call, but it’s reasonable for Ford to at least bring up the Childhood’s End ZPM.

This week doesn’t fit the pattern, but most of this month will be Part 1 and Part 2 episodes.

Fitting that McKay looks confused at the thought of sending personal messages through…why would anyone want to do that?

Guessing they haven’t decrypted much of the database yet then. I imagine Atlantis would have a LOT of data

Oh crap, that’s a lot of Wraith ships.

This may be the best framing for a clip show in the series.

Guess they’ll be trying to save Teyla’s friends after all.

That was close.

And you could have mentioned that before, Teyla.

TMI, Carson.

Great scene with Radek here. I’ve seen the translation somewhere and he’s actually saying stuff related to the clip.

Oh yeah, here we go with the Rodney clip subplot. :smiley:

Yeah, subtitles would have been useful, but the clip along with his gestures got the gist across.

“Security clearance?” :smiley:

The video condolences…very sobering.

Yeah, and you won’t see whatever that is again either.

Copied from the Stargate Wiki:
[i]On the bottom of the sea we have a failsafe mechanism. It pulled up the anchor of the city from the bottom of the sea with great force. We… we were… we were scared. That was incredible, what happened? And that noise. The whole city was shaking, it was like an earthquake. That was so incredible. And then we were moving. The whole city was rising. It was rising up, rising up to the ocean surface. It was, it was really incredible and the towers broke through the surface. We were going up. Water, waves, waterfalls were falling down from the heights. And we… we were shot up, right to the top. Sun… just shine… It was shining through all the windows. I’ll remember it for the rest of my life… for the rest of my life.

[/i]Oh, and now we’re to Weir’s messages.

Oh boy.

Well, nice camera trick with the cloak.

And Kavanaugh’s sending a whine-fest to Jack? He’d love that.

I’d forgotten about Rodney being a cat person when I named my first cat, but it fits.