Star Wars Frak Party

Would anyone be up for one? I am thinking the original three, but episodes one through three could be fun in a MST3K kind of a way. If there is an interest, let’s put out some ideas for when would be a good time.

Disregard. I thought it would be cool, but lack of interest. Feel free to delete the thread.

What? Huh? Disinterest?

I watch these at least once every six months. It should be put on the table for possibly Frak parties during the next hiatus. I was thinking of throwing out an Aliens, Matrix frak parties also. I also remember someone mentioning Babylon 5 rewatches. In that regard, probably best to do a season every two weeks.

Not sure what the GWC Trinity has in mind for the hiatus, though.

EDIT: changed Trilogy to GWC Trinity. Freud is laughing in goo right now.

Welcome to GWC, where threads never die. They just fade away for a bit until someone revives them.

Lucky, it was probably just the timing given the holiday weekend that no one responded. I would totally be into this.

me too, I’m always looking for an excuse for a rewatch

Yeah, but which one? Han shoots first is tough to find these days.

Hmm. I may have to take a walk to the bay.

I held on to my pre-special edition VHS copy for years until I got it on DVD last xmas. I must’ve bought or been gifted episode IV five or six times anyway. Lucas sure knows how to turn a profit.

Are you kidding ? I’m so in ! I have the originals on VCR, and the newer on DVD…so let’s have at it.

“A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
Arrrrrrrrgh.”

Ya deffinitly a Star Wars and a Matrix one.But what are you gonna do, tell everyone to watch the Matrix one night? I mean some people might not have the Matrix movies. But if someone dosn’t have at least 1 of the original Trilogy episodes, you will die! LOL. But a great idea i must say.

LOL. Who dosn’t? I got like all nerdy/emotinal when i put the DVD in for the very 1st time. :smiley:

I think this crowd would definitely go with the “Han shoots first” pre special editions versions. I’ve just about got every copy/version/whatever. By the time of the party I’m sure we could find a way to get the untouched version to everyone.

My VCR is actually in the closet with the vacuum cleaners and the extra TP…I’ll have to break it out and hook it in !! Damnable prehistoric tech !

LOL! Why not use your DVD player?

OK, give me a couple-three days and I’ll be onboard with this.

Maybe frak it next Sunday? That’d give a bunch of us time to do a proper rewatch.

not a great idea to use the word “trilogy” in a Star Wars-related thread when you’re not actually talking about the movies–you’ll confuse the pea-brained. I couldn’t figure out which trilogy (NewHope-Jedi? Menace-Sith?) and why it would have an opinion

I tend, on occasion, to be dense and literal-minded. aftereffects of having been blonde

Yeah thought about that and thought i changed that and put GWC Trinity, what a frak up!?! I’ll fix now.

I’d be game. It’s been a while and, thanks to the anesthesia, I fell asleep watching Empire last week.

i’m always game for a SW rewatch.

So say we all Listerfield, so say we all.