Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi

“Your father he is.”

WHUT!?!?

That and the fate of the galaxy. No biggie.

Yup…

Vader

Buh bye Yoda…we’ll miss you. sniff

No pressure.

I could never understand what Yoda was saying at the end without closed captions.

One time I was hiding during hide-and-seek. Two of my friends were hiding with me. It was all quiet and I whispered, “There is an-oth-er SKY-Walk-er” Laughter erupted.

“But one day, a Jedi shall rise from our ranks, and use the power of the matrix to light our darkest hour.”

d:

Whut?! I didn’t see any Jedi in The Matirx…:smiley:

Isn’t it kinda weird how Han immediately started trusting Lando when his last memories were of him being betrayed?

Han was O.K. until Lando said the word scratch. LOL

OK. Obi-wan disappeared. Yoda disappeared.

Qui-gon did not disappear, so how did Qui-gon gain immortality? I don’t expect an answer. Let me rephrase that, I don’t want an answer I just want to forget it.

ETA: Also, how did Anakin become a ghost?

They must have made up on the Falcon, then again he saved Lando’s life. Chewie must have got him up to speed.

technical correctness ocdHe was cremated, that’s how./technical correctness ocd

Same answer. cremation.

Look at the Death Star commander smiling. He is enjoying Vader getting chewed out by the Emperor.

See? There is Piett on the Executor with Vader.

I can buy that I guess.

Maybe Qui-Gon wasn’t as powerful a Jedi as Yoda and Obi-Wan? Anakin never becomes a ghost…just old in this episode…well in my version. :smiley:

Yeah, memories failed me.

Frakkin weather radio is sounding off every couple of minutes. Severe thunderstorms in the area…hopefully I won’t have to bail. :frowning: