Star Wars Ep.4: A New Hope

i might not be able to host. if anyone else can or wants to just post it here.

You’ve already done the most important part. Made the Frak Party thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Posting to bring this up on the new posts threads… if you’re around, don’t forget to join in this afternoon (or morning, or evening, wherever you may be) :slight_smile:

I’d been waiting for this to be bumped up. I’ll be game for the re-watch in 2 hours.

GR, glad to see you’ll be joining us. I had some lame IYKWIM jokes for Ep 3, so it’s nice to know that someone else might laugh at some double entendres :wink:

Does this mean by the time the Frak Party is over the thread will have that sticky goo film feel? J/K :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the party GR!!!

Here’s a pre-show vid to get us all in the mood

Troops

//youtu.be/nWr6ec2zEyE

Yeah, bring a breathing mask for when the goo gets head high.

Here’s a pre-show vid to get us all in the mood

Troops

//youtu.be/nWr6ec2zEyE

Yeah, enough with the foreplay, get it on with the real thing already. Oh wait, I still have to pick up my sister from the train station. I’ll be back in time, though.

Now, here’s a thought for to ponder while we’re waiting:

When Han and Luke get captured on Death Star, if they had gotten captured by hot Femtroopers instead of regular Stormtroopers, my guess is that they would have been way too distracted to make an escape attempt.

4 minutes to go.

When Han and Luke get captured on Death Star, if they had gotten captured by hot Femtroopers instead of regular Stormtroopers, my guess is that they would have been way too distracted to make an escape attempt.

Not all men think only with that, you know :wink:

Red Leader standing by. 3 mins to go…

I’m just saying if the Empire had different recruiting policies, they might have won the war.

1 min to go. I 'm beginging my trench run.

perhaps they would have…

what do we have for dvd menus? i got the yavin iv menu this time

Is it just the three of us?

my clock says 4 pm, off we go!

all wings report in!

Just so that you know, this is actually the first re-watch that I’m participating in. The time difference used to make these things impossible for me.

which version are we all watching?

A long time ago…

I had the Yavin temple

and we are 4! whats up lady d :slight_smile:

what time is it for you, GR?